Tencent Buys 5% of Paradox Interactive - Ask Me Anything

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With the current share price of 44 SEK, your assets in Paradox shares alone are now worth around 1.55 billion SEK, or 168 million euro.

So how does it feel becoming a multi-multi-multi millionaire over night?

It's business as ususal; we need to focus on delivering great games :)

Reactions:
In this article : http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/27/11797712/chinas-tencent-just-bought-a-piece-of-paradox

Polygon say you only retain 33.33% of the company while you say you only sold 15.5% ?

So is the breakdown something like :

33.33% = Fred Wester
30% = Spiltan investment bank
21.17% = Other paradox people
10.5% = Other IPO people
5 % = Tencent

?

I assume the 21% remainder is other paradox employees, but are there other people involved ?

In this article : http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/27/11797712/chinas-tencent-just-bought-a-piece-of-paradox

Polygon say you only retain 33.33% of the company while you say you only sold 15.5% ?

So is the breakdown something like :

33.33% = Fred Wester
30% = Spiltan investment bank
21.17% = Other paradox people
10.5% = Other IPO people
5 % = Tencent

?

I assume the 21% remainder is other paradox employees, but are there other people involved ?
Correct, just over 10% is with Rite Investment

Not a bad idea, not sure how it would work though

Through an online brokerage firm. Someone purchases a stock and you emails a print-screen confirmation of the stocks purchased to a specific PI email and includes their forum name. Then an admin manually sends you CD-key for a forum icon that allows a special avatar and forum access.

10 shares at 33 SEK each = $40.00 (Forum icon and avatar)
20 shares at 33 SEK each = $80.00 (Forum icon, avatar, and beta access)
30 shares at 33 SEK each = $120.00 (Forum icon, avatar, beta access, development forum access for input and direct communication with developers to improve game/new game)

In 3 months there will probably be enough share sales profit to start development on a new game up until it reaches late beta stage.