• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KaRei said:
Different shapes are made on other layers within the same file.

I knew that. Just testing.

*walks off thread with a red face*

Ayeshteni

New old templates

New version of roman templates.

Original flag template by Mad King James.
Now corrected the "jumping stick", added dark brown colour for sticks as new layer (for barbarian flags).

Original shield template by Birger.
Now with new "Celtic" style layer and changeable top thingies.
Celtic style is a combination of Birger's Roman flag and his Rectangle hanging flag.

Download Roman set template

Templates.jpg

EDIT:
Template is resurrected, however the "damage shape" layer is lost. :(
If somebody will need it too much, I'll try to bring it back as well.

Last edited:
:cool:

Aye.

I'm sorry if I bother you great grapic makers with a "silly" question, but I've downloaded your shield template and I can make both Vicky and HOI style... Great! But only one flag? How do I do to fix the correct shading like the flags in GFX/map/shields (in HOI)?

Thanks on before. :)

TeutonburgerW said:
I'm sorry if I bother you great grapic makers with a "silly" question, but I've downloaded your shield template and I can make both Vicky and HOI style... Great! But only one flag? How do I do to fix the correct shading like the flags in GFX/map/shields (in HOI)?

Thanks on before. :)

I think these are Forum templates, not sure though.

You can download the Vicky/HoI shields from their respected forums I think

Hello guys, does someone have the template for CoAs from Hive's Age of Imperialism? I can't find it anywhere, and it's not included anywhere in this thread... If someone indeed has it, please, post it here!
Thanks in advance :)

Emperor_krk said:
Anyone happens to have the Roman flag template? None of the links in this thread work, unfortunately...

Is it possible that it's in the "Flag" template?

Hmm, that's not so good.. :(

Emperor_krk said:
Anyone happens to have the Roman flag template? None of the links in this thread work, unfortunately...
Sorry for the delay. I wasn't checking this thread ^^;
Roman templates are resurrected and the link is replaced ... ;)
You can download it now finally again :D