• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a template available somewhere for province shading?

Could someone do some templates for old viking shields that we could use in our mod?
We would really appreciate it.

And as we say in Sweden: Tack på förhand. ( Thanks in advance ) ;)

Gamlasemlan said:
Could someone do some templates for old viking shields that we could use in our mod?
We would really appreciate it.

And as we say in Sweden: Tack på förhand. ( Thanks in advance ) ;)
Here's one made by me (fast) i'm sure Birger could do a much better one:p
It's a little fix to the muslim one made by Birger so it looks like viking CoA.
As we say in Denmark: Værsgo. (Here you are.)
shieldvikingcopy8lu.png

smallshieldvikingcopy7wl.png

http://rapidshare.de/files/13545041/template_viking.rar.html

I'll post the "viking" shield here as well so it doesn't get lost :)

vikingtemplate4xh.png

EDIT: Included the round shield template as well.

Attachments

• template_viking.zip
    141,3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Glad you liked it. :)

I wish I could but I got my hands full with other stuff... :(
Looking forward to play the scenario. :)

MKJ, or someone, please update your tutorial!

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and none of the labels and buttons are the same (the layout is similar, though) as on your tutorial and it just seems obsolete and I cannot follow the instructions given because I can'd find the right stuff :(

Please... :confused:

Jimbo_Jools said:
MKJ, or someone, please update your tutorial!

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and none of the labels and buttons are the same (the layout is similar, though) as on your tutorial and it just seems obsolete and I cannot follow the instructions given because I can'd find the right stuff :(

Please... :confused:

I use CS2 and have no problems. It has an almost identical interface as previous Photoshop versions.

I've a problem on templates, when I'm making a flag, with the action, a message appears that says that command "set" is not available. What's wrong?

kolmy said:
Did anyone have the template for flags like china (triangle flags?)

It's in the template_flag.psd file

kolmy said:
I've a problem on templates, when I'm making a flag, with the action, a message appears that says that command "set" is not available. What's wrong?

It's something you do wrong in Photoshop, probably that you have several image files open at the same time, and in the wrong order. Hard to tell without knowing exactly how you do things.

"Template" to make shields like this:

shield_aus_hun_boh.bmp

smallshield_aus_hun_boh.bmp

shield_.gif

smallshield_.gif

Just use the regular smallshield_x.bmp over the shield_x.bmp.
For the smallshield_x.bmp, scale down a copy of a smallshield_x.bmp so it fit within the grey background

Last edited: