• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A little late, but: excellent :). Thanks a lot!

Speaking of templates... did you ever make that action for the HoI shield template? Not the one to make the small shields, which I have, but the one to make the shield automatically instead of inserting the source image 4 times manually...

Rythin said:
What flag template? Where to download? Shapes? What? what!?

Sorry, but I'm somewhat confused... :D

Not that difficult to miss... :rolleyes:

template_flag.png

http://www.languish.org/birgerjarl/TEMPLATES/template_flag.rar

Contains 8 different flag shapes, 2 borders new smallshield

Last edited:
Hive said:
Speaking of templates... did you ever make that action for the HoI shield template? Not the one to make the small shields, which I have, but the one to make the shield automatically instead of inserting the source image 4 times manually...

No not yet. :)

Rythin said:
Birger,
Thanks and sorry - I'm somewhat noobish in this stuff and missed 'flag shapes' thingie.

No need to be sorry. :)
Looking forward to see the new shields.

Last edited:
are there any existing "action templates" or whatever you call it for creating flags of other ratios than 2:3? tried to make an action thingie for 1:2, but it turned out quite funny.. :p

|AXiN| said:
How do you use the xxx_data images? Is there any way to get country-specific images up?

Sadly, no. You can only do what Paradox already have done: one for latin, one for orthodox, etc...

Though you can make specific data images for the starting 8-24 nations - but if youin the selection screen select a different nation instead of one of these starting nations, the image won't show up again.

|AXiN| said:
How do you do the specific images for the starting nations?

You just add a line to the scenario file. I can't remember the exact details, but I noticed that the MES uses this. Try looking at one of their scenarios for clarification. :)