• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, that's weird, I'll look into that later today. As I can remember the EGUFSM latin/orthodox_data worked fine when I last played the game... :confused:

I found the problem: it's the frame. Apparantly, the shield can't get too close to the frame. If I remove the frame alltogether, it works fine.

So now I'll have to find an alternative to the frame.... hmm....

Hive said:
I found the problem: it's the frame. Apparantly, the shield can't get too close to the frame. If I remove the frame alltogether, it works fine.

So now I'll have to find an alternative to the frame.... hmm....

Place the green mask over the frame might work?

Birger Jarl said:
Place the green mask over the frame might work?

Yeah it does, and I did that. The problem just is that with the hanging flags, because of their large size, the flag will then cover the upper left corner of the frame... but oh well, I can live with that.

I figured out what the exact problem is, btw: the shadow in the frame.

Hive said:
Yeah it does, and I did that. The problem just is that with the hanging flags, because of their large size, the flag will then cover the upper left corner of the frame... but oh well, I can live with that.

I figured out what the exact problem is, btw: the shadow in the frame.

I thought you fixed that some time ago. :)
Anyway, here's a template just for you, it only contains the hanging flag with fixed shadows.

template_data_hive.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jarl_birger/REQUESTS/template_data_hive.rar

Last edited:
Birger Jarl said:
I thought you fixed that some time ago. :)

Nope. Back then, I didn't know what was causing it... and I quickly forgot about the matter, and began working on some other stuff...

Anyway, here's a template just for you, it only contains the hanging flag with fixed shadows.

template_data_hive.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jarl_birger/REQUESTS/template_data_hive.rar

Cool, thanks! :)

I'll try it out right away...

EDIT: This looks much better than what I did before, with the overlap of the frame. Thanks again. :)

Last edited:
Hey, BJ, there are currently only the sqaure (without pole) and triangular flags (with and without flamules) uploaded, could you add the others, too, please? I think they're really cool, especially the Arrakan one...

Lord Asharak said:
Hey, BJ, there are currently only the sqaure (without pole) and triangular flags (with and without flamules) uploaded, could you add the others, too, please? I think they're really cool, especially the Arrakan one...

I'll see what I can do. :)

samy8905 said:
What about a main menu and loading screen templet?

Good idea, have to wait a bit though, got to much other things to do... :wacko:

Etienne Martel said:
How do you use the shield template?

Check this thread, it works in the same way. :)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37438

Thanks man.

:) EM

(I'm getting bored of Byzantium in the 1600s, so I'm making an event chain for some independent people...making shields for them)

Last edited: