• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Birger

Not really here...
6 Badges
Sep 21, 2001
www.wappenwiki.org
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
I thought I'd post all of the templates in one place. :)
(Sticky perhaps?)

Coat of arms
shield_coa.gif

Hanging flags, (different shapes included)
shield_flag.gif

African, originally by MKJ remade by me
shield_african.gif

Muslim
shield_muslim.gif

Northamerican, by cccino smallshield by me
shield_namerican.gif

Central- & Southamerican, originally by MKJ remade by me
shield_c-s-american.gif

Hindu
shield_hindu.jpg

Original EU template, made by MKJ and Korath, minor changes by me.
shield_eu.gif

Paradox Interactive Forum template, HOI and Vicky template in one...
pi_forum_template.png

Admin template, by MKJ
template_admin.jpg

All included in this zip:

Attachments

• EUII_Shield_Templates.zip
    665,3 KB · Views: 1.421
Last edited:

Attachments

• EUII_flag_template.zip
    293,4 KB · Views: 1.167
Last edited:
Hive said:
Fonts are copyrighted the same way as software? Didn't know that....

Not all fonts, some are freeware/shareware. Here's a good site for freeware; www.1001fonts.com

Birger Jarl said:
Original EU template, made by MKJ and Korath, minor changes by me.
shield_eu.gif

Birger, the template doesnt seem to have a selection to remove the gold to create the 'silver shield'. Ive had to search for the older file by MKJ to allow this. Is it missing, or have I missed it :p?

Kevyinus said:
Birger, the template doesnt seem to have a selection to remove the gold to create the 'silver shield'. Ive had to search for the older file by MKJ to allow this. Is it missing, or have I missed it :p?

Silver shields aren't used in EUII anymore...

I couldn't find the thread in which they were posted, but it's about those scenario data templates you made... I have discovered a horrible problem with them. Or that is, what seems to be a horrible problem with EUII.

Apparantly, there is some calculated border for the shields in these images. EUII refuse to show the flags in all of the green area (the transparrent area). At first, I thought it was you who made an error with the hanging flag version - so I tried to adjust it, without luck. I then noticed that not the entire flag would be shown, no matter how I placed the transparrent area... so I tested your latin shield as well, in which the upper right corner refused to be shown...

I haven't tested others than those 2, but I expet/fear that the problem is the same with all of them... :(

Now why EUII is set to do this, cut the images off like this, I don't understand...