• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not familiar with German but I can understand something. I think that you are doing a very good job.
Hm oh perhaps, I should consider making English screenies...
But I've also started 1914 translation into German, so the game is German by default.
Could you please confirm the following:

Tech Evolution

- Protected Cruisers -> Light cruiser -> Heavy Cruiser
- Armored Cruisers -> Battlecruiser (death end, Battlecruiser requires Dreadnought)
So it is now. That the armoured cruiser leads to the battlecruiser is just not explicitly visible now, because there is a detour to the secret weapons tab, where battlecruisers have to be activated first. But the dependency to the Dreadnought could be added in gfx, too, for better clarifying.

The naval techtree again in english

OK One thing... "Naval Design Innovations" should be activated by "Dreadnought" AND "Improved Armoured Cruiser".. perhaps...

So here is my overhauled land doctrine tree:

There's another style of arrows (similar to vanilla) to indicate that these are either-or paths...
And an obvious little erratum: Blueprints on "Pre-War Hospital", but the tech is already researched (seen with Germany, 1911 grand scenario)

Last edited:
I'm going to be getting a new comp soon and I'll keep working on that scenario, but I was wandering if there is anything else I could do to help with the production of the new version.
So what are you good at? art/graphics?
icon_flirt.gif

I just got into this modding and mod stuff, so neither. But I can learn. Or maybe there's something else I can try?

You can help schmoemi in researching and by doing little tasks to learn.

Last edited:
191414.png

Alright fellas! this is my final version of the land doctrine tree. I think we can leave it like that. What do you think?

I would expand it a bit. Are you looking for any suggestion?

But then we need suggestions what techs to add. We need names, componenent names, and pictures...
I would leave it for now. There are techtrees that are much more incomplete that this one. Naval doctrines for example. The aircraft techtree is lacking most tech pics.... and the secret weapons tree... very WIP :wacko:
I think a To Do-list would be nice for all who'd like to contribute ;-) Or perhaps a Done-list would be much more well-arranged. :D

But then we need suggestions what techs to add. We need names, componenent names, and pictures...
I would leave it for now. There are techtrees that are much more incomplete that this one. Naval doctrines for example. The aircraft techtree is lacking most tech pics.... and the secret weapons tree... very WIP :wacko:
I think a To Do-list would be nice for all who'd like to contribute ;-) Or perhaps a Done-list would be much more well-arranged. :D

Ok. Let's move on on the next and more urgent tech threes. Please let me know if you need any help.