• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So it's not just "Hi guys we are back". It's like asking your child to guess what kind of birthday present they will receive. And then say "Wrong. No present today. We just love you so much". Very disappointing. :)
I’m willing to bet it’s not even a Soviet Union focus tree being made. It’s gonna be Brazil, Argentina and Siam. The ultimate jabait.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
I’m willing to bet it’s not even a Soviet Union focus tree being made. It’s gonna be Brazil, Argentina and Siam. The ultimate jabait.
Brazil and Argentina is okay, buat if they actually release Siam, then i would be mad because they would broke up the packs again, this time SEA.

Just like how Italy is supposed to be added in La Resistance but ultimately not.

I totally forgot the teaser ;D but diary drops at 15 today my time

• 12Like
  • 10Love
Reactions:
Solution
It will be the Italians focus tree, Barbarossa was King of Sicily ergo the focus is on the Italians, not the Russians, the update will be on the awesome italian tanks.

• 1Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
It will be the Italians focus tree, Barbarossa was King of Sicily ergo the focus is on the Italians, not the Russians, the update will be on the awesome italian tanks.
Wasn't Barbarossa also a pirate? So, pirate tanks. Like in War in the East!
Pirate tanks.png

• 3Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Lol, didn't realize there's a voting feature in the website nowadays.
I totally forgot the teaser ;D but diary drops at 15 today my time

Thanks, Dan! Would be a nice content to finish off this day (at least in UTC+7)

• 1Like
Reactions:
This doesn't make sense as all previous updates were named after operations, so why they would suddenly change it feels weird to me. Of course it could still be an italian update but i don't think this is an intended hint at that

• 1Haha
Reactions:
This doesn't make sense as all previous updates were named after operations, so why they would suddenly change it feels weird to me. Of course it could still be an italian update but i don't think this is an intended hint at that
Pretty sure he was joking my man :) Still, hoping for an Italian tree too myself, La Resistance is the only major reworking DLC which didn't bring two majors with it, so I hope Barbarossa has the Soviets, Italy, Poland and Finland.

Reactions:
Pretty sure he was joking my man :) Still, hoping for an Italian tree too myself, La Resistance is the only major reworking DLC which didn't bring two majors with it, so I hope Barbarossa has the Soviets, Italy, Poland and Finland.
Ah ok I get it, i got the impression mainly from reddit that alot of people seriously think this but that's ok, personally I'm way more into a soviet tree then an italian one but that's just my preference

• 4Like
Reactions:
He wasnt even King of the island but of the nothern Italians, he sacked milan, but he got his nickname from them. (One of his heirs was a Staufer from the island). But Italian, Soviet tree would be noice.

The new DLC will probably have a USSR, Polish, and Italian rework with a new tree for Finland and possibly Iran or new generic missions for the Baltics.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The new DLC will probably have a USSR, Polish, and Italian rework with a new tree for Finland and possibly Iran or new generic missions for the Baltics.
Italy will be its own DLC. Its a more lucrative option that allows the team to fully focus on a WW2 major.

Reactions:
The Scandis are the biggest unknown here, IMO. The Finns will probably get a focus tree with the Soviets, but then it might be difficult to make a focus tree for Finland without also making trees for the other Nordics. Or maybe they'll just get some decisions and events, such as whether to send volunteers to Finland, and then focus trees in a later DLC. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Italy will be its own DLC. Its a more lucrative option that allows the team to fully focus on a WW2 major.
Since Italy is tied to the Battle of the Mediterranean, I can see an Italy DLC+patch also giving naval combat, amphibious invasions, island hopping, and so on an overhaul (including an overhaul of the gameplay in the Pacific theatre).

Since the war with the USSR was mostly a land war, the USSR DLC will probably feature a land overhaul, hopefully with a rework of operations, logistics, and the battle planner.

My $.02.

Lol, didn't realize there's a voting feature in the website nowadays.
I can't get over how it apparently automatically has you vote for your own post :D .