• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The first DD after a break tends to be a simple "hey guys, we're back" post anyway, possibly with a teaser or two, but I don't know. A Twitter teaser would be nice either way :) .

• 5Like
Reactions:
Oh boy, I can't wait for a teaser about SANDSTONE!

• 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I'm very ready for dev diaries to come back

• 1Like
Reactions:
The first DD after a break tends to be a simple "hey guys, we're back" post anyway, possibly with a teaser or two, but I don't know. A Twitter teaser would be nice either way :) .
I personally think they should go beyond a simple Devs saying that they come back because people are already very burned out from so much waiting they should start showing something that will excite people in the game again and in a certain way the dev of the week already did that they're back function and as Podcat himself said he did not want padding devs but devs with content.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
DD on Thursday? Sounds CB enough.
I just realised... the previous week's DD was on Thursday because it was an April fool's joke, and April 1st fell on, well, Thursday.
So we might still get an actual dev diary tomorrow :) .

Or last week's dev diary set a precedent and HoI4 DDs are actually on Thursdays now. Who knows :p .

Upvote 0
  • 11Like
Reactions:
I'm really intrigued and starting to feel a bit hyped for the potential show off of the new supply mechanic that was teased last week. I'm really interested to see if it speeds up the war on historical. As it stands, on historical, the war can last well into 1946; while the Pacific theater can last into the 1950s.

• 1Like
Reactions: