• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That would imply a short name. Rome 2 or SPQR would be pretty easy to spell. At least easier than Victoria, I guess. :)

Rome would be obvious, but Victoria is rather straightforward to spell. Europa Universalis: Rome would have to remove the first part (though I think that is likely). They might just make an entirely name as well. If not either, I have no idea.

Victoria is easier to spell than Rome. Every letter in Victoria has a sound while Rome has a silent "e" at the end, hence it is more difficult to spell. To further complicate things for the Swedish developers, in Swedish Rome = Rom.

Victoria is fairly easy to spell, and it's rather short. Other community proposed names however (such as Bismarck) are less easy to spell.

Also if we do assume it's Rome - is it just going to be "Rome"? Or "Rome 2"? If it's the latter I think there's going to be some mix-up amongst the PC strategy community

Rome's time is now :)

It's going to be easy to spell. And it definitely will feature minorities. :confused:

:) Case solved - It's going to be a modern day first person shooter about @DarthShizNit 's adventures in Syria! What is easier to spell than "YPG"? :D

Only "PKK" would be easier but that would be Erdoganist to spell it like that :cool:

The full name of Rome was Europa Universalis: Rome, if it is a sequel then we should expect the name to be called Europa Universalis: Rome 2, quite a bit harder to spell than Victoria 3...