• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am going all in on it being a game about the American Revolution called "USA". Think about it. Monorities : : Melting Pot, Popular Demand : : Tariffs, Easy to spell : : U.S.A.
Eu5 is too soon and Vicky3 is just and only a meme. EU:Rome is simply too old and not going to happen. Only other thing I can think of would be a modern day setting.

We discussed this a few weeks back in the PDXCON speculation thread. We came to a consensus that a grand strategy Civil War themed game would be too niche for Paradox these days. There would be no point unless it was Victoria III. But who knows.

Wait, you actually came to a consensus?! On an internet forum?! I never thought I'd ever live to see the day that a consensus could be reached on an internet forum

Last edited:
Ooh, interesting. Does it look like triumph game or is it more like paradox artwork?

Edit - I honestly do not know what age of wonder games look like, so I can’t tell if we are reasonably getting a historical fantasy game.

it looks like paradox graphics, aow3 graphics are way better lol

AOW3 is a 4X fantasy game, it's amazing, I'm more excited for AoW4 than any PDS game tbh

its maybe an AOW thing . probably he did that to make us even more confused . thats what he like the most in this world , reading our messages and laughing about our 180degree confusion .

fixed that for you.

Victoria 3 is the only one they went out of their way to deny, though. Which could be interpreted as a hint that it is actually Victoria 3!

Keep on believing! :p

Johan wake up it's time to post another tease!

HERESY!? Time for a crusade! DEUS VULT!

Well...
Spelling the name of the game is ratHER EaSY.
So yes, Heresy: Deus Vult, would be one one hell of a kickass game name. Count your crucifixes, brimstone, holy water, malleuses and stakes... goods are very important. As is taking out the heretical demon worshiping minority :D.