• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has Patch #3 done anything to allow a win to play out immediately, rather than waiting an extra 10-15 minutes for the game to play out an obvious victory?

What I'm talking about is when you've won a decisive victory, do you still need to run the clock out for however long is left? This was the only thing that made me walk away from the game for the past year. It was boring to wait so long for nothing, just so you could make sure to get full credit for your victory points.

If we could just quit or end immediately and get exactly the points earned at that point, that would be great. Perhaps this is now addressed. Just checking.

This game is not about winning or losing, it's about playing out the battles. I don't give squat about the victory scores I just like playing the battles and watching the action. I would think most all wargamers are more into the battles than victory screens.