Takes a year for activity to start despite waiting for no1

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blodhevn

Lt. General
2 Badges
Nov 16, 2020
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
1686192721657.png

So im going to india and i moved my capital. i hosted a grand rite, obviously the guys in scandinavia and brittain declined(900days) they are not coming. So why are we waiting a whole year?.

Maybe there should be a "once all guests arrive,commence activities?" i cant even stop the activity. There are certain actions im banned from doing, for a whole year waiting on nothing. a bit much tbh.

1686192790263.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Does this happen every time? I've had the same happen occasionally on a hunt, when I saved and reloaded the game in the hope that it would start the text changed to "waiting for guests" even though all had arrived.

Perhaps you are all waiting for the dark lord to show up?

I wonder if there should be an option in the decision menu or in the activity event menu to cancel the activity (or your participation in it) at the cost of an opinion hit? You can cancel for hunts if someone declares war or if someone tries to murder you so another option to just cancel it 'because' could be warranted. Perhaps you realize you invited your rival and don't want to risk them murdering you.