• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dasupa1

Paradox Interactive
40 Badges
May 2, 2012
  • War of the Vikings
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Magicka 2
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Dungeonland
  • Cities in Motion 2
New Trailer Released for Those Who Clear Their Perception Checks, Release Date Announced

NEW YORK — June 6, 2013 —
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and an entry on the random encounter table, today invited their party to pre-order the hit meta-RPG Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition for the PC and Mac. Working closely with Behold Studios, Paradox has helped to level up the game and optimize its build into a min-maxing beast, including new features such as a tavern, dungeon areas, a longer campaign, and plenty of new unhealthy snacks for the players’ in-game players.

Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition can be pre-ordered for $9.99, and there is a premium Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Digital Deluxe Edition for $14.99 which comes with plenty of extra loot and an absurdly long title. Both versions are scheduled to launch on June 18, 2013.

[video=youtube;zG1RIEnTb64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG1RIEnTb64[/video]

Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
is an RPG where players take on the role of players who are playing an RPG. Assemble a group of mundane in-game friends and transform them into classic RPG fantasy classes, while the Game Master narrates the adventure within their imaginations. Control both the players and the Game Master – design encounters for your party, and then slay the monsters for all the XP and loot your character sheets can hold.

Leveling up the original mobile title, there’s a hoard of new features, including new character options, a lengthier campaign, raid-friendly dungeons, and much more. The Digital Deluxe Edition will also include a strangely familiar wizard character in a yellow robe, an extra in-game map where experience farming meets crop farming, and special sci-fi nerd treasures for the GM’s room.

For more information on Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition, consult THAC0 to beat damage resistance against: knightsofpenandpaper.com

• 1Like
Reactions:
What a glorious trailer, I don't think I can resist now.:rofl:

However: Will those ingame preorder bonuses be optional? I'm not a fan of headstarts or bonus gear in games if I can't choose to not use them and experience the game as it was supposed to be.

• 1Like
Reactions:
So...no Linux support as was originally promised? And if so, is it going to be added later? Looks like too good a game to not make me sad for not being able to play on Linux natively =)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
What a glorious trailer, I don't think I can resist now.:rofl:

However: Will those ingame preorder bonuses be optional? I'm not a fan of headstarts or bonus gear in games if I can't choose to not use them and experience the game as it was supposed to be.
Barring an official response stating otherwise, I think the added gold would happen automatically at the launch of the game, but perhaps I am wrong. For the Deluxe edition, you could just choose not to use the special character, or the sci-fi pack or goto the Farm of course.

Can ayone pre-order on Steam? For me, it shows a message when I go checkout, like, "It seems there was an error to initialize your transaction. Please, wait a little more...". It doesn't happen with any other game on Steam.

For the regular pre-order, you get 800 extra gold (and the soundtrack). This is technically added directly into you starter gold so you can't skip it, but you can of course chose not to spend it. While 800 gold is nice to have, it will not alter the game experience.

As for the deluxe edition, you can chose not to use the bonus character or the item pack. Neither of them are better than what you normally get in the game, they're just different flavours. The item pack is also available through regular means, so the DDE is by no means pay to win.

Last edited:
Can ayone pre-order on Steam? For me, it shows a message when I go checkout, like, "It seems there was an error to initialize your transaction. Please, wait a little more...". It doesn't happen with any other game on Steam.
I ordered through Steam and ran into no problems at the time (around the same time your message was posted IIRC). Hopefully the problem you encountered was only a temporary one.