• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nerfix said:
You can now officaly say that "I have seen everything!"
You're right. After this, I have seen everything!

Chäptër 4: IT IS A PATC!!!11

Irrelevant comment of the update: Sveitsi is Switzerland in finnish. In my home town there is a place called Sveitsi. ^_^

Tzor Cecil D'Elan had a trouble. He had got secret knowledge regarding the Montenegroan's actions and the possibility of finding the Solomon's Mines. It would obviously be better to side them than get crushed by the all-powerfull Montenegroans. But in their current state they were...laughable. Tzor Cecil D'Elan didn't like beign laughed at. Not at all.

But the had to swalow his pride. He would meet with the Montenegroans. And soon he travelled to Montenegro, the Mountains of Madnes... Montenegro was one of those creepy, dark, gloomy places that will slowly chip away your mental health, where places like "Innsmouth"shiver exist and where video tapes trun into killing machines. Also, what kind of sane people want to meet at a monastery!?

He was supposed to meet this man called "Yuri". He lived in a monastery. What kind of a diplomat lives in a monastery!? This is very creepy, he thougth.

He arrived at the monastery. He was stopped by a guard holding an incense device. How odd...

"Where are you going, stranger?"

"I am supposed to meet with Yuri"

"..Yuri...?" The guard said with disbelief

"Meh, you are free to go there." the guard said and grinned spookily.

The monastery was a cliche, it could have as wel been a pace in a B-horror flick or a level in Blood. But they are synonymous anyway. He searched his way through the monastery and finaly found Yuri.

"Eh, are you...mister Yuri?" Tzor Cecil D'Elan said

*silence*

"Ehm, hello?" Tzor Cecil D'Elan said

Yuri opened his mouth and said

"Yuri wants to be your friend."

For a while Tzor Cecil D'Elan saw things that are best described as "Most Extraordinary Blue Objects". When he regained his consciousness, Yuri said:

"Deal has been accepted. Go now."

Tzor Cecil D'Elan left Montenegro swiftly...

This small incident opened a whole bucnh of windows for Montenegro...

monte2.jpg

^__^ LARR LARR KEKEKEKE BOOGEYMAN!

BTW, Neville had nothing to do with the happenings here. :nods:

^^What they said!^^

Serriosuly, your AAR's are awesome Nerfix.

TheMadcapSyd1 said:
^^What they said!^^

Serriosuly, your AAR's are awesome Nerfix.
Now if he can only finish one. :rolleyes:
;)
I still like it, I've just always though of them as cliff-hangers.... that are never resolved.... ;) :cool:
So.... continue..... :D

K|-|äp7ër 4: /Headmunch

Irrelevant comment of the update: Out of coz1's all AAR's I have only read The Holy Trinity

In 20XXAD... No, wait, wrong game.

In 18XX the Egyptians were feeling a bit stubborn and wanted annoy the ÅttåMåns. Ohtomanics didn't like this and decided to DOW the egyptians. It turned out that it was a bad idea for the egyptians to annoy the Otohmans.

OTÅHmans were victorious in every front, and even the feared egyptian Sheep Riders couldn't save them and eventualy the tiny Ottaman Libyan garrison walked to the egyptian capital(yes, I forgot the name).

Unlike in some zany alternative reality where Egypt conquers half of the world, is the Caliphate and is led by the Kaliph Mem'on, the egyptians got 0wnd*inser funney pic here*. The war was so short that the Montenegroans couldn't use it for their advantage, and even worse, the Britons allied themselves with the Ottomans... A great setback...

itapalaa.jpg

TEH OTTOMANIC MONSTER!

I'm waiting for emperor Joshua Weber to lead the Prussians to glory. :p

Ahh, another Nerfix AAR! Please let this one be finished evetually :)

JoshWeber said:
I'm waiting for emperor Joshua Weber to lead the Prussians to glory. :p

Emperor Joshua Weber I, Emperor of Prussia and Texas, Count of Brandenburg, Count of Pomerania, Count of Prussia, Duke of Texas etc...

:p

The Leet Chapterdom Number 5: EEEEEEEEEYEEEEES!!!!1½!1!!!½!!!1½1!½

Irrelevant comment of the update: A certain GBA game causes my stomach to burn holes in itself. :-/

Brother Ädzö was no sharp shooter or a radio soldier but he still had a master plan. He would use Yuri to make the Ottomans cedesome more territory to Montenegro. Yuri would be sent to Constantinopole...

Yuri spent the travel time by reading, thinking, speaking to himself and killing people who got too curious. Finaly he arrived to Constantinopole and got (extremely easily) an attendance with some of the Ottoman leaders...

"So, mister Yuri, what does your tiny nation offer for exchance of Foca...?" one of the Ottomans asked

"Nothing." Yuri said

"You must be joking! We could sweep your nation away any day!"

"No."

"What no?"

"You can not."

"Enough of jokes. Arrest this man! Throw him in prison! You excuse of a nation has gone too far now!"

"Yuri wants to be your friend."

The Ottomans saw things they could not possibly describe, and after suffering from minutes of spastic shaking and screaming "HINGABING" they finaly regained control of themselves.

"Oh, this thing is all clear now. We will happily cede Foca to you!"

And land switched hands...

Yes, I leimxiited. Meh.

Nerfix said:
Emperor Joshua Weber I, Emperor of Prussia and Texas, Count of Brandenburg, Count of Pomerania, Count of Prussia, Duke of Texas etc...

:p

That's more like it! ;)