• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Memnon said:
I'm utterly incensed that you would make such a horrible pun.

Indeed, perhaps we institute some a board of censors on these boards to control this sort of noncense.

-Ads0

(oh, god, I should stop laughing so hard. I work in a library. It's about as obvious as playing an accordion polka in a funeral home...)

-Adso

And with that, it seems we've put in our two cents worth. <end pun war>

Sorry for hijacking your thread there, Nerfix. It was too tempting.

-Adso

Nerfix you must finish your aars or else.

Khapter no. 2: Yuri wants to be your Friend

Irrelevancy: Adso asked for it. ^__^

"Can you explain me the point of this meeting? I hope it is about the 16 tons of stolen cement..." The Prince Bishod said

"No, it is not about cement, this is something greater..." Brother Ädzo said

"What can be more greater than 16 tons of disappearing cement!?" yelled the Prince Bishop

"Calm down. I know somebody whom you want to meet." Brother Ädzö said

"Who?"

"He is a son of a moldavian goatherd. But he is very special..."

"What, he doesn't f.... Nevermind. Enough of games. What is this about!?"

"I know that you wnat Kotor."

"Yes, I heard that it is a good g... Oh, THAT Kotor! Yes. Absoutely!"

"Brother...Yuri can help you."

"How?"

"Yuri wants to be your Friend."

"What?"

"Normal people talk to other people. Yuri mostly speaks to himself. He appears to be a retard. Well, expectthat he can kill anybody with his thougths."

"What the... I thougth you were supposed to eliminate thingsl iek this! You and your Incendiary Squad!"

"Incense Squad."

"Whatever."

Brother Ädzo seemed to get ever more nervous. His hands were shaking...

"You must meet Yuri!" He screamed with fire burning in his eyes.

"Uhhh, very well..."

"Bring Yuri!"

The two monks guarding Brother Ädzo exited the room. They waited a while. The monks returned with a bald man.

"Yuri, say hello to the Prince."

Yuri remained silent.

"Yuri!" Ädzo yelled.

Yuri stepped in front of the prince bishop and said:

"Yuri wants to be your friend."

Ädzo's hands were shaking. He said with a cold voice.

"Yuri can read your mind, make your mind do whatever he wants to and he can kill it, too!"

Prince bishop turned towards Ädzo and grinned.

And few days later, the province of Kotor switched hands... And everybody wwas happy, even the Austrian diplomats who lost their reason. They could only scream "Propellerheads took it!".

Coming next chapter: To go where Rommel has not been!

Yuri was a good friend with the Austrians. :D

Yes, I gotta make things roll so I migth actualy finnish this AAR. :p

EDIT: It is rafiki! I'm honored! :D

Memnon said:
That seems sensible to me.

Sencerely,
Memnon

I sincerly hope that that comment and the one you answered are lacking their smilies...

Any censorship will be done by me or my fellowmods, and they most certainly will only be applied due to breaking the rules of the board, not over overzealous litteray critique.....

V

Valdemar said:
I sincerly hope that that comment and the one you answered are lacking their smilies...

Any censorship will be done by me or my fellowmods, and they most certainly will only be applied due to breaking the rules of the board, not over overzealous litteray critique.....

V
Of course, Valdemar. I was just continuing the pun war. :)

Bah, don't be so sensitive. ;) :D

Nerfix said:
"Normal people talk to other people. Yuri mostly speaks to himself. He appears to be a retard.
:rofl: that was brilliant

I demand an update!
dr.gif

sex said:
I demand an update!
dr.gif
You have a serious identity crisis ;) . I demand an update too!

*/me does a little jig*

Now let Nerfix get on with the story! How much will we be seeing of Yuri in the future?

:D Rafiki

Tsäpter no. 3:To go where Rommel has not been!

Irrelevant comment of the update: Do not taunt Darkrenown's Mod.

Things started to roll after the acquistion of Kotor. Ships were bougth, cannons were attempted to be bougth, but that attempt failed. Damn scrooges.

Ships were set sail, and on fire(Once! Honest!). Soon, ships reached the distant waters of Africa... 99,9% of europeans laughed at the "Montenegroan Columbuses". The Montenegroans found new cultures, and failed at attempts to destroy them...

A year passed with only unintresting stuff happening. Then, an Ukrainian sailor Styk Milatova found the small place called "Yebuti". He discovered that the legendary land of Ethiopia was near this small place! ETHIOPIA! The Beacon of Ligth in the middle(well, almost) of the African Darkness! The Descentants of King Solomon! They must know where the mines are! MUNNEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The information swithly reached the ears of Brother Ädzo. He ordered that priests must be sent to Yebuti, to get information from the Ethiopians. If Montenegro discovers the Mines of Solomon, it will RULE THE WORLD!!!! They could carve the text "MONTENGRO WAS KONGUERING J00!" in the backs of the Austiran and Ottomanic emperors!

The Prince Bishop was a bit relucant to spend money on this "litte venture", but in the end he accepted. And soon the ship departed.

The trip was a bit dull, excluding the pirates(killed with Deth Incense), storms and sea serpents. The monks mostly spent their time calling each other "Such a Dane". And finaly they arrived...

monafrica.jpg

You can now officaly say that "I have seen everything!"

Huzzah!

Yebuti will be incensced before long! None can stand before out holy-scented cloud of smog! Wheee!

(I love your AARs, Nerfix. Make that two people who have almost been fired due to their addictive weirdness and the uncontrollable laughter that follows...)

-Adso

Tomatocow will be honored that he showed up in Yebuti!