• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dec 15, 2003
Take Kandahar(and Yebuti, too)!
A Montenegro AAR by the maker

of The PirAARtini Republic

Paying newest VIP with a sligthly modifed Montenegro. L31m x11ting may or may not happen in the form of money cheat.

I have some goals in mind:

-Unify Serbia
-Satellite Crete
-Colonize Yebuti
-TAKE KANDAHAR!

Starting soon...

Chapter-esque thing no. 1: The day I noticed a state bond and forgot to make a witty comment about the flag of Hamburg

Irrelevant comment of the update: "Photobuckets (will) asplode"

monte1.jpg

My beloved Montenegro, isn't it beatifull? Also, how many countries you ahve with Prince-Bishops? Or have beatifull armies of 8000 man and have -3 manpower? Or have brigth yellow cores and a cool flag? Not many, eh?

I crank tariffs to 100% Then I notice something:

bonds.jpg

It is a state bond! :eek:

It's existance is explained by this:

rich.jpg

Helloooo, is this Monaco or Montenegro?

Playing a bit forward, I see that Reforms change Constitution in feb. 1. even if I didn't do a thing. The prince-bishop's comment was "Yay for kuhnstituustions!" Now I won't be harmed by plurality. I am invincible!

I also start to research Basic Tax-Bears(Stock Exchance) so I can squeeze those pennies out of my people. Perhaps Austrian migth want it, too. I also start thinking of... plans.

My initial plan is to buy Kotor from Austria, one of those timber provinces from Ottomans and then I'll colonize Yebuti. After that, well, I'll do stuff and attempt this:

madplans.jpg

Ugly red is Albania, Dark Green is Bulgaria, Yellow is Montenegro, Ligth Blue is Grece. Italy will be partitioned between Albania and Slovenia. Austria will be cut to pieces, Ottomans will be atomized! And then... then I will take... KANDAHAR!

Buahahahahaaaaa!

Well, if someone has so much money in reserve, you obviously must tax them and take it all!

Pretty impressive goals, can't wait to see how this turns out.

The Encyclopedia Brittanica has this to say about your AAR:

Hallucinogen substance that produces psychological effects that are normally associated only with dreams, schizophrenia, or religious exaltation. It produces changes in perception, thought, and feeling, ranging from distortions of what is sensed (illusions) to sensing objects where there are none to be sensed (hallucinations). Hallucinogens heighten sensory signals, but this is often accompanied by loss of control over what is experienced.

Wow. Now if only you manage to finish this one. Perhapss you can capture some of that unique...erm...cultural flavor you gave us in the Piratini Republic, only this time with a Balkans twist.

General Vlad: he's EVILTABULOUS!

Or perhaps Secret Orthodox Incense Legions of the Prince-Bishop can make an appearance. (have you ever been to an orthodox church? talk about censory /pun/ overload...)

-Adso

Another Nerfix AAR

*pulls up a chair and opens a can*

Looking forward to it....in fact I'm quite looking forward to the next update on your Asian tour too ;)

I thought you were Finnish? You havn't finished an AAR yet have you? :D