• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you sure about that? You can buy the soundtrack but not the app, or at least as far as I can see.
It is showing up in the Play store when I look for it on my desktop, but it's not showing up in the Play store on my phone because the app seems to be set to tablet-only. Sort of disappointing, because my phone has enoough resolution (from what I remember reading) to run it.

It is showing up in the Play store when I look for it on my desktop, but it's not showing up in the Play store on my phone because the app seems to be set to tablet-only. Sort of disappointing, because my phone has enoough resolution (from what I remember reading) to run it.
Have you played the game? based on the PC version even if your phone has the resolution, I dont think it' would be very playble.
There'd be quite a bit of negative reviews on the play store about how it's unplayable on x phone.

Have you played the game? based on the PC version even if your phone has the resolution, I dont think it' would be very playble.
There'd be quite a bit of negative reviews on the play store about how it's unplayable on x phone.
Yeah, I have the PC version. It's not the end of the world or anything. I actually could purchase it, since the Play store tells me that it's available and installable on the junky tablet I have. I guess I just wouldn't be allowed by the Play store to install it on my phone too, which is somewhat funny since the phone (Neuxs 4) is generally a lot more powerful than the tablet, just a smaller physical screen.

Just bought and installed on my Nexus 10. The fun stops right there... The game does not scale to the highres screen of Nexus 10 so it's virtually impossible to read the VERY small text and userinterface. Paradox did NOT test this on Googles big tablet...
Can you fix that pretty please? otherwise it's waste of cash.

Yeah, I have the PC version. It's not the end of the world or anything. I actually could purchase it, since the Play store tells me that it's available and installable on the junky tablet I have. I guess I just wouldn't be allowed by the Play store to install it on my phone too, which is somewhat funny since the phone (Neuxs 4) is generally a lot more powerful than the tablet, just a smaller physical screen.
Yeah.. don't install on your junky tablet....
I have it on my CM10 Rom'd Kindle fire, and it opens, but anything I click on closes it.. I'm past the refund window after I tried rebooting / updaing my rom (it was pretty old) so the dev got a few extra bux.. and I'm stuck playing on the pc. I'm just able to play on my tablet more than on my PC (2-4 turns a day max, vs 10-20 turns a day)

Yeah.. don't install on your junky tablet....
I have it on my CM10 Rom'd Kindle fire, and it opens, but anything I click on closes it.. I'm past the refund window after I tried rebooting / updaing my rom (it was pretty old) so the dev got a few extra bux.. and I'm stuck playing on the pc. I'm just able to play on my tablet more than on my PC (2-4 turns a day max, vs 10-20 turns a day)

Sorry to hear about those issues with the Kindle Fire :/ I will make sure the developers are aware of it.

Got it, and it works fine on the Nexus 7. I suppose the text is a bit on the small side, bit nothing I can't get used to.

I take it there is no forum badge for people who purchased the tablet version?

Edit: Just read the FAQ, damn, I'll just have to buy the PC version then.

Got it, and it works fine on the Nexus 7. I suppose the text is a bit on the small side, bit nothing I can't get used to.

I take it there is no forum badge for people who purchased the tablet version?

Edit: Just read the FAQ, damn, I'll just have to buy the PC version then.

Sadly not :/ Not sure how to facilitate such a thing, but it is something I have been thinking about.

Sorry to hear about those issues with the Kindle Fire :/ I will make sure the developers are aware of it.
Just as a note..
I can open the game and get to the front page.. but clicking on play offline or login closes it with no error report popup.
It's not a huge issue as I know I"m doing it with a custom rom/OS and I sometimes expect to have issues where I'm putting things on the tablet that may not work.
Some day I may pick a different rom and see if that's my issue. or just see if when/if there are updates that it works then.

I dont think it' would be very playble.

I just downloaded it for my Tablet and then side-loaded it on a Nexus 4 to test and you can't even start the initial download files because they've setup the load screen to scale based on Screen DPI, not native resolution, so the Header and Footer imagery obscure the Ok button to start the initial download.

I'm going to see if I can side-load those files as well.

Got this last night for my Nook HD+ (9") and although the game text is a bit small (and I need my glasses to read comfortably, hehe, who'd have thunk it, a tablet I need glasses to read from), and it works wonderfully. LOTS of fun! Went ahead and got the two upgrades for pirate ships and elite ships! heh I do wish there were a way to have it cross play on both PC and tablet and be able to play from one to the other same game though. Oh well, look to the future!

Got this last night for my Nook HD+ (9") and although the game text is a bit small (and I need my glasses to read comfortably, hehe, who'd have thunk it, a tablet I need glasses to read from), and it works wonderfully. LOTS of fun! Went ahead and got the two upgrades for pirate ships and elite ships! heh I do wish there were a way to have it cross play on both PC and tablet and be able to play from one to the other same game though. Oh well, look to the future!

According to the devs if you start a game with the extra fleet they'll show up on the other platform.. you just cant start a game with the ships on the platform you don't own the IAP for. It would be nice if it was tied to login account and not device though.

... I do wish there were a way to have it cross play on both PC and tablet and be able to play from one to the other same game though. Oh well, look to the future!

If I understand you correctly, that is possible right now!