• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Kusuri

Recruit
3 Badges
Aug 26, 2018
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Shadowrun Returns
Hey,
i buyed KoP&P 2 a while ago before it changed to Free.. now i want to play it on PC and on my Android Smartphone (using the Cloud Save with my Paradox Account). The Problem i having is, that my Savegame i created on my Android seems to don't sync with my Windows Version of the Game. It worked the first time, but now it don't seems to work anymore.i already tried to remove the savegame from my desktop version, relog & login again a few times on my android and computer, but nothing seems to work.

So.. what i need to do to get it working? I know there is too a free version of KoP&P2, but this version only supports 64bit which i don't have. my computer is really old and don't supporting 64bit windows, and i don't have the money to buy a new computer. so i'm still using the paid Version of KoP&P2 from Steam. But that should not cause problems because the first time.. it worked. so i assume i can sync my savegame from KoP&P 2 from Android to Desktop back and forth..

So - whats the Problem here? Why is it not syncing? :/

Fredy-san

Recruit
Sep 28, 2017
If by windows version you meant the steam version, the answer is a big NO. Both version are different actually.

Paradox never officially stated that between PC, Android and/or iPhone version could sync the save each other. If you found it is ever mentioned that different version could sync the save, please link the webpage here as proof.