• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi,

I do not know where to ask this question. I bought SotS Complete Collection. Where I can find last patches for it (if they exist)?

Thanks

As this is the forum for the sequel, Id suggest you'd be better off asking on the Kerberos forum. Its such a while since I played SotSC that Im not sure it had any patches.

Ill keep this thread open for now, but it had better not go off-topic. If anyone know a definitive answer please post, otherwise do not post unrelated information or opinions.

Thx.

Got both SOTS from a bundle, but only the Enhanced Edition had the CDkey. I'd like to register my SOTS1, but it seems that there is no way ( yeah, Indie gala bundle ). Last time when i've had that problem ( Cities in Motion 1 from another Indie gala bundle ), Paradox allowed us to register the game with the Steam key. Can we get the same for SOTS1 Complete Collection?

Thanks in advance.

Got both SOTS from a bundle, but only the Enhanced Edition had the CDkey. I'd like to register my SOTS1, but it seems that there is no way ( yeah, Indie gala bundle ). Last time when i've had that problem ( Cities in Motion 1 from another Indie gala bundle ), Paradox allowed us to register the game with the Steam key. Can we get the same for SOTS1 Complete Collection?

Thanks in advance.

Id suggest that if you brought a copy of a game which you feel has no game registration key that you contact paradox zendesk support. Google it and you should find the link.

First: thank you for the link. Second: i'm not sure if i should feel insulted. "Feel"?!! I'm sure. As i've already explained not the first rodeo. Had the same issue with a Cities in Motion ( thankfully was solved by Paradox by allowing to people affected by the Steam royal frag up to register with the Steam activation key ). When you activate the game on Steam you should be able to see a new entry that is named CD-key ( it's a big section ). If Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition had that section, its older brother didn't. If i can't register the game on the forum, i don't have access to support. That's how Paradox forums are working ( please correct me if i'm wrong ).

The "feel" part felt as an insult and a suggestion that i've got the game through some nefarious means. And i can post screenies with my Steam account to see the problem and to prove otherwise. :sad:

First: thank you for the link. Second: i'm not sure if i should feel insulted. "Feel"?!! I'm sure. As i've already explained not the first rodeo. Had the same issue with a Cities in Motion ( thankfully was solved by Paradox by allowing to people affected by the Steam royal frag up to register with the Steam activation key ). When you activate the game on Steam you should be able to see a new entry that is named CD-key ( it's a big section ). If Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition had that section, its older brother didn't. If i can't register the game on the forum, i don't have access to support. That's how Paradox forums are working ( please correct me if i'm wrong ).

The "feel" part felt as an insult and a suggestion that i've got the game through some nefarious means. And i can post screenies with my Steam account to see the problem and to prove otherwise. :sad:

Sorry... edit: Actually I remember what I meant... with so many different products available through different retailers, its impossible to know if a product has a CD-key 100% of the time. What I meant was that if you feel you should have received a key, then... editend. No offense intended.:(

Glad the link helped. Hope the support desk manages to help you out.

Last edited:
Here to thank to Paradox support for quickly solve a blunder that wasn't theirs. So thanks, Johannes, for solving the problem. Gotta love Steam support....Luckily, Paradox supports their clients better than most, if not all, other companies out there. And with summer vacation upon me, i finally have the time to play some of the amazing titles that i've acquired lately from various Paradox sales. Bit old, but those titles are still great ( well with one exception: Gettysburg )