• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jasmeralia

Recruit
19 Badges
Aug 31, 2019
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • BATTLETECH
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Magicka
I've been hitting some snags with the PoE Switch port. Text intermittently gets garbled like in the screenshot attached (though it refreshes fine after a moment... happens the most on loading screens), and I just entered Hendyna's House in Dyrwood Village and I can't move any of my characters, including to use the entrance to the house. I have to reload from a prior save.

Attachments

• 1566779797845.jpg
    1566779797845.jpg
    68,8 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
Attaching a screenshot of a loading screen glitching out that I posted on social media.

For the house, I'll note that i tried moving the party with all members selected. When that didn't work, I cycled through each party member individually. I have 6 members, one of which is Sagani with her wolf pet.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1567223377779.jpg
    FB_IMG_1567223377779.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 14
Managed to find a way to select the door and exit. Then when i tried to zone from Dyrwood Village to Dyrwood Crossing, the whole game crashed. Rather frustrated at the moment.

As best I can tell we did not make or publish the Switch port of this game.

Can you determine who did, and raise these issues with them?

As best I can tell we did not make or publish the Switch port of this game.

Can you determine who did, and raise these issues with them?

That's been difficult, but thanks for the reply to let me know this isn't the right place. I've also reached out to both Obsidian (whose PoE forums seem dead) and Versus Evil (via email) and previously all 3 of you on Twitter.