• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
as valid an answer as any, yet it doesn't actually answer my question. just trying to understand the decision, because to I, the layman who has never used the developer side of Github, it seems to be a less user friendly decision, at the very least requiring an additional installation rather than simply downloading the file. Trying to clear up my confusion.

as valid an answer as any, yet it doesn't actually answer my question. just trying to understand the decision, because to I, the layman who has never used the developer side of Github, it seems to be a less user friendly decision, at the very least requiring an additional installation rather than simply downloading the file. Trying to clear up my confusion.

https://svnvsgit.com/

user friendliness isn't a factor, we aren't a company trying to sell a product, we're a group of hobbyists granting others access to our work out of our own good will.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Just logged in to say that I absolutely LOVE the changes to Necromancy. Great work! : D

EDIT: Are there any plans to replicate the learning process of becoming a necromancer to the process of Lichdom and/or Immortality?

Is there any way of viewing the full SVN changelog? The Tortoise client doesn't seem to let me go back further than the new year.
In the bottom-left of the log window there's a show all button, or a custom date range can be set in the top-right

Reactions:
Can't seem to find the .MOD file for the SVN in the EKSVN file, I know I've done everything right to install the SVN. I'm sure this problem has been answered, but it seems to be hidden somewhere in a comments section. If anyone knows what I should do or where I can download just the .MOD file it would much appreciated. Thank you.

Can't seem to find the .MOD file for the SVN in the EKSVN file, I know I've done everything right to install the SVN. I'm sure this problem has been answered, but it seems to be hidden somewhere in a comments section. If anyone knows what I should do or where I can download just the .MOD file it would much appreciated. Thank you.
Try having Tortoise/the SVN client you're using update your installation, if the .MOD file wasn't downloaded it's fairly likely that other files were missed as well. ESM.mod should be in the root directory of the installation

Reactions:
Try having Tortoise/the SVN client you're using update your installation, if the .MOD file wasn't downloaded it's fairly likely that other files were missed as well. ESM.mod should be in the root directory of the installation
Thanks for the quick response! That was the first thing I tried, wasn't working earlier but is know. I'll update this post when it finishes downloading.

Update/ My connection keeps timing out before it downloads everything, got to go to work soon so I'll fix the problem after. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
This is why modder are not at all kind hearted people and shouldn't be higher regarded than companies. You just want to harbor acknowledgement but don't answer criticism or help.
And furthermore you display yourself as some kind of empathic person just wanting to share the experience of your work.
Just let me tell you this. There is nothing good hearted whatsoever about modding.
LMFAO alright karen

• 4Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
In the SVN, I was just turned into a vampire by Serana. Normally I'd just say no since I was already Immortal but I thought I was gonna be a Pureblooded vampire so I accepted. I did not become pureblooded. Is this intentional and if so how can I get her to "upgrade" me?

As far as I know the only way to become pure-blooded (and the easiest and most powerful, in my opinion) is to simply ask Molag Bal. Once you get the 4000 offmap currency you can ask. Easier if you worship openly and sacrifice tons of prisoners from your raids (that's how I did it with reachman game I had). You can switch to another religion, the same way Serana kind of did historically, and choose another, more peaceful religion if you don't want to follow Molag Bal (which can make for a very interesting game, anyway).

First attempt at using SVN. How often are the updates? Weekly nowadays?
In the past month, we've averaged about 2.6 revisions a day. These are most entirely save-compatible, with possible incompatibilities being flagged in the announcements thread on our Discord. Your SVN installation doesn't update automatically though, so if you're mid-save when a breaking change is pushed you're not forced to update and, if you choose to and want to later go back, to can very easily revert to any previous revision

Reactions:
uh i cant seem to get into discord as link expired so can someone invite me? i tried colovinian ethnicy with imperial culture and nine divinities religion and in decision it shows go haj to mecca
Hmm, as best I can tell the one in the main post should still be working. Here's another in the meanwhile. Did you use the .MOD file provided in the SVN installation?

Reactions:
Wow, thank you so much for your response. I am glad you guys are still continuing this amazing mod when ck3 is so near, although it probably will take a year or two before big overhaul mods are introduced to ck3 with the monstrous amount of 3D models, though Skyrim models can be used for ck3.

• 1Like
Reactions: