• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What does the error say?
The server had troubles last week, but it should have been better for the last couple of days

Been doing it for weeks for me. So essentially, I usually get to around 10 MB transferred before the window, showing file transferring goes to a loading icon with my mouse. No files are being transferred or anything, then after I would say a few minutes, it says Error - Connection Timed Out. So not sure what I am doing wrong cause its never done this for me before.

i think he means what happened in the files altered?
like in more detail than svn?
i dont think that exists, i think the svn log is it, but if you didnt read the svn log you wouldnt know an orgnum update had happened right?

i think he means what happened in the files altered?
like in more detail than svn?
i dont think that exists, i think the svn log is it, but if you didnt read the svn log you wouldnt know an orgnum update had happened right?

If you double click on the specific change, it will bring up a comparison of the prior version and the new version so if you really wanted to you can check out each change down to the individual lines in the files.

If you double click on the specific change, it will bring up a comparison of the prior version and the new version so if you really wanted to you can check out each change down to the individual lines in the files.
Oh thats brilliant! Thank you!

I don't see what's difficult to use about a button that says "download," but I'm guessing you must be referring to the dev's side of it, not the users'. Still seems like it's complicating the process, not simplifying it, though.