• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There aren’t any icons for them. They’re just listed as traits when you look at the details of a survivor.

also trying to find a better red/green background color that’s a bit less harsh

So I did a first pass on the Tech Tree.

1) Added a "Research Time" column
2) Adjusted some text and the teirs to reflect new teirs, and adjusted research points

I didn't re-juggle any of the existing techs that were split up into leaf nodes yet

Visual annoyances (I'm terrible at wiki markup!)

1) Feels a bit annoying how the "teir" number feels too close to the Category column especially for longer names like "Production" or "Exploration". Maybe a bigger column or center the tier?
2) The column name "Research Time" feels clunky given the columns spacing. Maybe just "Time"?

1) Added a "Research Time" column
2) Adjusted some text and the teirs to reflect new teirs, and adjusted research points

I didn't re-juggle any of the existing techs that were split up into leaf nodes yet

Visual annoyances (I'm terrible at wiki markup!)

1) Feels a bit annoying how the "teir" number feels too close to the Category column especially for longer names like "Production" or "Exploration". Maybe a bigger column or center the tier?
2) The column name "Research Time" feels clunky given the columns spacing. Maybe just "Time"?
I was planing to have a pass at it myself after uploading all the icons.
Will change columns too. Maybe like on Stellaris.
I'll start work on my sandbox before deploying to live in case you would like to suggest something.

Thanks, that saves me a job :) I haven't managed to get back to the game or the Wiki since Update 4 so had it on my plan for this weekend. RL SUX :D

Im curious how we should handle new techs that add specific bonuses? The existing tech tree "Unlockables" is more geared to specific items/buildings being unlocked, and not for "X % increase in Y"

Im curious how we should handle new techs that add specific bonuses? The existing tech tree "Unlockables" is more geared to specific items/buildings being unlocked, and not for "X % increase in Y"
Mebbe another column called "Enhancements".

I may change the buildings to use a more generic (and smaller) icon so we can list all stuff under one column.

Edit: Was planing to do it on Saturday, but RL got in the way.

I have a question. Since the release of the Sanctuary update, I have been hearing a 'twanging beep' sound... what is that? What does it denote? In other words, what does the beeping signify?

I've just finished (for now) a starting off point to troubleshoot the game with frequent fixes to try; all collated on one page. So that I can point to this page when helping fellow players. It is ready to be moved.

As I don't have privileges to add a link to the Main page, can an Admin assist? perhaps under Getting Started section and call it "Troubleshooting Guide". Or under META, but that would throw the nicely balance layout of that section.

The page is at https://sta.paradoxwikis.com/User:Ellacharmed/troubleshooting

Feel free to edit and make corrections...or add more FAQs and its workarounds.