• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are still experiencing this, could you please let us know if this is a save or with a new game? If it is a save, could we please have the affected save file? It can be found from:
Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\SaveGames

Also what really helps us figure this out is the output log. To get this, start the game and once you are in the loading screen, go to:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Iceflake Studios\Surviving the Aftermath\output_log.txt

and paste the output log here. These two will help us determine what exactly is happening and that in turn will help us fix it.

Thanks for playing the game, we hope you enjoy it! :)

Facing the same issue as ryno2105 states below are my output log file. Even i try to run it as an administrator. But still same freeze at loading screen. Kindly guide me to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    15,3 KB · Views: 7
@Lords of Hope, are you playing on a laptop?
An ultrabook type or a gaming-rated type?

Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics (ID=0x46)That is Integrated Graphics. I'm assuming the CPU is also weak.

Unless it is a gaming-rated type and the game does not recognized the dedicated GPU by mistake and uses the integrated as default.

@Lords of Hope, are you playing on a laptop?
An ultrabook type or a gaming-rated type?

Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics (ID=0x46)
That is Integrated Graphics. I'm assuming the CPU is also weak.

Unless it is a gaming-rated type and the game does not recognized the dedicated GPU by mistake and uses the integrated as default.

Thanks for your kind responce it is ultrabook type and only have Integrated graphics.

The game is not, and I expect never will be, supported on Intel video systems. If that's the only machine you have please seek a refund for the game.

I've the same issue. I play with a desktop and yesterday I loaded the game without issues and saved my progress, today I'm stuck at loading screen with music and tips.
Save file and log down here.

Attachments

• Prima.save
    515 KB · Views: 0
  • output_log.txt
    30,5 MB · Views: 0
I've the same issue. I play with a desktop and yesterday I loaded the game without issues and saved my progress, today I'm stuck at loading screen with music and tips.
Save file and log down here.
In future please make your own new thread, thanks. This thread is from last year, many many game versions ago, and will not relate to your problem.

No idea what caused this between one day and the next but we see :
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Aftermath.Sounds.PersonSoundEmitter.UpdateStateSounds () [0x0012e] in <9c3f0f58ef6646cbaf2168986121c5a4>:0
at Aftermath.PersonVisualBase.DoUpdate () [0x0002d] in <9c3f0f58ef6646cbaf2168986121c5a4>:0
at Aftermath.PersonVisualBase.IceEngine.IRenderListener.FrameUpdate () [0x00025] in <9c3f0f58ef6646cbaf2168986121c5a4>:0
at IceEngine.UpdateManager._Update (System.Single delta) [0x00081] in <643d093d8945411a8b5046d749833686>:0
at IceEngine.ScreenManager.Update () [0x0000a] in <643d093d8945411a8b5046d749833686>:0
nearly 50,000 times in there. If there are no mods involved I can only guess this is a game glitch/bug , and you'll need to start a new colony. Sorry about that!

In future please make your own new thread, thanks. This thread is from last year, many many game versions ago, and will not relate to your problem.

No idea what caused this between one day and the next but we see :

nearly 50,000 times in there. If there are no mods involved I can only guess this is a game glitch/bug , and you'll need to start a new colony. Sorry about that!
No mods. Thanks for the aid.
Actually it's pretty bad to have an advanced game get corrupted, I hope this can help to fix this bug in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.