Surviving Mars - [Win10] Buildings list is empty with more than one dome

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Titule

Recruit
Jul 7, 2015
Description
[Win10] Buildings list is empty with more than one dome

Windows

GoG

What is your game version?

Do you have Space Race installed?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I want to see a list of all builings in the colony.
The building list counts 20 buildings.
When I select the whole colony, no matter what filter I set or unset it never hows any building. (There are no matching objects.)

Can you replicate the issue?
Yes
Go to the buildings overview and do not select a special dome.

Attachments

Upvote 0
This is in Command Centre; the Buildings or Domes menus there, is that right?

Is it just in this one save game you get this, or any new test game you might start?

This is in Command Centre; the Buildings or Domes menus there, is that right?

Is it just in this one save game you get this, or any new test game you might start?
Yes, there it is.
I noticed the the whole filter thing is bugged. Any combination of filters rarely (never) shows the correct results which matches the description in the pop ups.

This is the first game I built more than one dome, so I assumed this is the problem. I did not carefully observe the list before, but I think they were also acting strange. I might check this later today.

I started a new game and did not have the problem where I can't see all buildings in a colony.
I did not play long enough to systematically test all filter combinations, I just did some random tests.

You mentioned an attached save showing this, but there isn't one.

Are there any mods in use here?

You mentioned an attached save showing this, but there isn't one.

Are there any mods in use here?

This time the save is uploaded.
I tried it also without any mods, the problem stayed the same.
Not sure if the savegame needs mods, I haven't played since then...

Attachments

• Filter Probem.savegame.sav
    33,6 MB · Views: 0
That saved game does need mods, so I cannot escalate it, I'm afraid.

Also it only had one dome built, which displayed fine in the command centre. I then built the second dome and it too displayed fine there.

I turned off the mods and it loaded fine.
If you look in the buildings menu and turn off all filters, no building is listed.
Empty List.png

I see what you mean, but I do need a save which has never had any mods used on it, that shows this issue, before I can escalate it.

I cannot duplicate this issue on my own setup except with your save above.