Surviving Mars - "The Pace Of Progress" Achievement Not Triggering

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kloon23

Recruit
Apr 17, 2020
Description
"The Pace Of Progress" Achievement Not Triggering

Windows

Steam

What is your game version?
Do you have Space Race installed?
Yes

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
HI,

I fulfilled the requirements for "The Pace Of Progress" achievement, yet the achievement isn't triggered in my steam achievement list for the game. Thank you, (the bug report function within the game with ctr-f1 gave the message, 'sending bug report failed)

Can you replicate the issue?
Reloading the game from different saves gives the same result, no achievement triggered.

Attachments

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    3 MB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
I see no reason in that screenshot or the requirements of the achievement why you did not get it. I see that some users have already earned that achievement, so it is gettable and not bugged.

Did you play offline, or have any internet or Steam outage while playing?

Did you get any other achievements while playing thaty colony?

Hi, thanks for the reply. Because of your internet connection question, I tried it another time today, only from a save game that was even a few 'sols' further back and it did trigger just now. Thanks so much. Maybe it was related to some connection issue or other.

Sorry to necro this, but well, after spending hours fighting against dust storms and the constant "no metal", not getting the achievement is really not fun^^°

So, lemme fill in the bug report:

Description
"The Pace Of Progress" Achievement Not Triggering

Windows

Steam

What is your game version?
Do you have Space Race installed?
Nope, only deluxe Edition

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Having the same issue as above, did everything as the achievement demands (see attached), but it didn't trigger. Might be a case of the code saying: "Difficulty > 500", while the achievement states "500 or more" (aka Difficulty >= 500).
To respond to the questions from AndrewT: Steam was fully active the whole time and a bit later in the run, I got the "Mirror, Mirror..." achievement.

Can you replicate the issue?
Reloading the game from different saves gives the same result, no achievement triggered.
--> Same for me

Attachments
-->Screenshot of the mission screen

Attachments

• send.jpg
    send.jpg
    501,1 KB · Views: 0
Might be a case of the code saying: "Difficulty > 500", while the achievement states "500 or more" (aka Difficulty >= 500).
That is possible I suppose. @ChoGGi_2 is that something you can see in the code? If so I'll log a bug on it, thanks!