Surviving Mars releases March 15th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
89 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars
STOCKHOLM — Feb. 1, 2018 — Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games that reach bold new frontiers, today announced that Surviving Mars, the upcoming management strategy game from Haemimont Games, will launch for all systems on March 15, 2018. Surviving Mars will put players in charge of planning, designing, and maintaining a sustainable colony on the red planet, and players will be able to undertake this mission next month on the Xbox One, on the PlayStation®4 console, and on Linux, MacOS, and Windows PCs. Pre-orders will begin later this month, allowing aspiring Martians-to-be the chance to be among the first colonists and collect in-game pre-order bonuses. Surviving Mars will be available starting at a suggested retail price of $39.99 on all platforms.

The challenges awaiting players will be many – and not all of them will be the ones science has prepared for. A new trailer is available today, showing a glimpse at some of the Mysteries of Mars:

In Surviving Mars, players will lead a colonization effort on the surface of Mars, from the very first rovers and supply drops to the construction of suitable habitats for brave settlers from Earth. Every colonist will be vital to the mission as the colony struggles to gain a foothold where the environment is hostile and resources are scarce. With each success, however, players will gain the ability to expand further, and even establish a thriving society – and lead a new generation that has never known the Earth.

Paradox and Haemimont also revealed several details and features of Surviving Mars which players may expect when the game launches. Couch colonists can look forward to ultra-high-definition visuals for their missions, with 4K support offered on both the Xbox One X and PlayStation®4 Pro consoles. For PC players, Surviving Mars will offer community-created modifications with full modding tools and support – including mods available at launch from some of Paradox’s most talented community creators.

To be first in line for pre-orders and bonuses, eager settlers can sign up now at https://www.survivingmars.com/ for news and updates.

Mars is the Swedish word for the month of March, so it looks like we only have to survive half of Mars before we can Survive Mars.

I've been excited for this game since it's announcement so seeing this makes me so happy. Gonna be a pre-order for sure.

This is much faster than I expected, hopefully it's in tip-top shape. But I've had good experiences with Haemimont and of course Paradox, so I'll trust you all enough to pre-order it.

Seriously Paradox! The hell! So you have Apocalypse on the 22nd of February, Waking the Tiger on the 8th of March, and now Surviving Mars on the 15th of March? What's next; BattleTech on the 22nd of March?

I don't care about my wallet as much as I care about my sanity! How do you expect us to play all of these now with such a short period before the other hits, huh? I mean; I really do like the way you guys do your releases; I do. But have mercy; please!

Hmm interesting seems like there are two disaster in the video.

One that looks like a floating water bubble and another that is made of 9 black boxes floating as well.

looks fun. always loved me a city builder. and i also LOVE terraforming, so if thats a feature one day im hooked. the one thing i loved about spore was the terraforming other worlds aspect. btw if anyone has any games like that pls let me know

Hmm interesting seems like there are two disaster in the video.

One that looks like a floating water bubble and another that is made of 9 black boxes floating as well.

Mysteries?

I hope Surviving Mars will be a big hit. If not only as a game then as management tool and form of inspiration. I just imagined parent and child playing together and exploring game options and then kid asking: "Can we go there?" and the parent replying that: "Sure you may be able to go there if you study hard, heck if you try your best maybe even I'll be able to go to Mars one day."

Silly question: there is a 10% discount for owner of cities: skylines for all level of edition (so a 7,5€ discount on the first colony edition)
But that only works on steam... is there any plan to make it work with the paradox store? I tend to try to buy directly from here when price are similar...

Thanks for any answer or update.

I am looking forward to this game's Launch, it should be a blast! :)

BTW , I preordered from Gamestop for XBox 1 , it will arrive March 8 , a week earlier !!!!!!!! yea!!!!! I.ve been waiting for years for a sequel to PlanetBase , Thanks Paradox!