• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Chinadragon888

Corporal
May 2, 2021
Description
my game wont save

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Other

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Space Race, Green Planet, Below and Beyond, Stellaris Dome Set, Marsvision Song Contest, Colony Design Set, Project Laika, In-Dome Buildings Pack

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Every time I try and save my game it freezes on save mode and takes forever.

And it keeps buffering, the music still plays but it wont save

Or if it does it keeps saying error and I have lost 3 months worth of saved data.

Can you replicate the issue?
Yes.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• 16357255071752886797196395225563.jpg
    16357255071752886797196395225563.jpg
    4,2 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Add MarsSteam.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list.

If that doesn't help Please attach here the latest (ONLY!) game log file, from here:
C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Plus, DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Description
my game wont save

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Other

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?

Space Race, Green Planet, Below and Beyond, Stellaris Dome Set, Marsvision Song Contest, Colony Design Set, Project Laika, In-Dome Buildings Pack

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Every time I try and save my game it freezes on save mode and takes forever.

And it keeps buffering, the music still plays but it wont save

Or if it does it keeps saying error and I have lost 3 months worth of saved data.

Can you replicate the issue?
Yes.

File(s) attached
This is still happening even after I got a new ps5 to replace the ps4 that died on me last year.