• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MLT

Private
Aug 18, 2018
I for one like to try and keep my game updated one way or another. Currently I'm playing a Gagarin version of the game and I get Mods from another site where some Mods have up to 40 versions posted, some are for older games and some are for the latest version of the game but most are bug fixes. Short of loading each Mod version into game only to find out if it's compatable with your version of the game, if the first updated Mod was tagged to the Game version it matches it would be less confusion for people updating Mods to match their game. It would help players as well as Dev by cutting down complaints like this Mod does'nt work. Some Dev get game updates before the public and they update their Mods before we get the latest version of the game causing Mod conflicts. Some Dev do include updated info with their Mods as to which ver game it matches but not all do and it can cause some frustration among players when they don't know if their downloaded CC will even run with their game. Below is an example of how Mods could be tagged to make it easier on us all. I made the list up they don't correspond to anyones Mod list it's just an example... Paradox and the Mod Dev keep up the good work on this excelent game, I Love It.

ver 01
ver 05 SP = Spirit
ver 06

ver 07 OP = Opportunity
ver 08
ver 09 CU = Curiosity
ver 21 DA = Da Vinci

ver 28 SA = Sagan
ver 33 GA = Gagarin
ver 38 SR = Space Race
ver 43

Upvote 0