• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

d6i9p

Recruit
Nov 23, 2018
Description
Game crashes PS4

Other

What is your game version?

Do you have Space Race installed?
Yes

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Since downloading latest system software update for ps4 I can't access any of my saved games, getting error message CE-34878-0 every time I try to load.

Can you replicate the issue?
Yes

Attachments

Upvote 0
Mine does the same when I attempt to load saved games. I get the same error notice. I play on the PS4, and have the latest patch installed (1.10, wasn't it?)

I do have Space Race installed.

When I load a game it crashes during the loading. When I begin a new game, save, then load it it will load, but has this moment where it just hangs, a lag moment where I was not sure it would.

Hi, after reading another post I'm now able to access saved games by starting a new game and then selecting load game, not ideal but works for now, hope this helps
I can verify this. Only just downloaded Space race three days ago with no issue with loading game saves before space race and having every game load crashing the game. Only just figured out this work around before coming to the forum.
Wish I figured it out before I deleted all my game saves and redownloaded the game.

Game is literally unplayable. I can’t go 10mins without it hard crashing my PS4 prompting to hard rest my system causing me to lose all my progression every single time i am tired of having to do the same over and over.

Fix it!

Completely agree! I just bought it two days ago, and it played fine for a good while (about 4-5 hours). I took like a two hour break, came back, and when I tried to load the save, it entered the game with yellow and blue squares everywhere on the screen. The screen would change back from the yellow/blue squares (like a checkerboard) to the game, and gained no response from my PlayStation. I heard it go back to my main menu, and my menu music was playing, but had no control over the PS4. It has done this multiple times, and I’m tired of hard-reseting (it keeps disconnecting my extended storage, and I have to repair it every time).

Fix this, or give me a refund!

It never occurred to me that almost 2 years after game release there would still be game crashing bugs. I paid for the full game (DLCs and all) and its unplayable. Game hard crashes PS4. I even did a full initialization to set back to factory default to no avail.

Please fix. I really like this game and want to continue playing it.

Just had this happen again today and its really annoying.

It got bitty and just would not respond at all very annoying because I lost over an hours worth of saved data.

Attachments

• IMG_20211213_004511.jpg
    IMG_20211213_004511.jpg
    1,6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211213_004507.jpg
    IMG_20211213_004507.jpg
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
In future it would be best to make a new thread rather than re-open one 3 years old, thanks. The game has changed a lot in that time, including having a new development studio.

Now are these the crashes/freezes on save or autosave on the PS4/5 console, as per the other thread on that topic? Or a separate issue?

Hi there I am writing to you to submit a complaint regarding the game crashing when I place a mds laser system on my base.

Every time I move ot freezes then crashes and goes to the green screen of death or it

says an error has occurred, I am using my new ps5 by the way because my ps4 died and I had hoped that this would mean less technical glitches as Ive only had my new consol for 3-4 weeks now.

Please look into this and fix the glichrs as they are annoying because I keep loosing a whole days worth of game play.

Hi there I am writing to you to submit a complaint regarding the game crashing when I place a mds laser system on my base.

Every time I move ot freezes then crashes and goes to the green screen of death or it

says an error has occurred, I am using my new ps5 by the way because my ps4 died and I had hoped that this would mean less technical glitches as Ive only had my new consol for 3-4 weeks now.

Please look into this and fix the glichrs as they are annoying because I keep loosing a whole days worth of game play.
I am also getting the green screen of death and glitches when it freezes up randomly.