Surviving Mars “Evans” Update Changelog

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DavyDavy

Community Developer
Paradox Staff
Sep 25, 2019
We just deployed the Evans Update, which brings fixes for some of the reported issues for both Surviving Mars and Green Planet. It will also solve issues in Space Race and Project Laika.

Surviving Mars:
  • Fixed an issue that caused colonists' suffocation when moving between domes. This issue was reported here.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause the game to freeze when a drone is trying to create a stockpile at an invalid location.
  • Fixed an issue that caused colonists to roam outside their domes when dehydrated.

Green Planet:
  • Fixed an issue that causes the colonists to roam outside when dehydrated.

OSX Version:
  • Fixed an issue that caused noticeable frame drops when displaying a lake. This issue was reported here.

Reactions:
Now rockets will not land. Hippy.
I just landed a rocket perfectly fine. If no mods are involved please post in detail in the support forum, thanks.

Rockets are landing once again. I had tried all the usual fixes like turning off all mods, restarting the game, starting a completely new game and so on. Was gone for a few days for work, come back and rockets are now landing. Not even sure what I did to fix it. Just glad it’s working again. Thank you for the help.

Drones will get “stuck” if they can’t find a way into or out of a dome. They get stuck trying to deliver or collect resources. If they have collected resources say food and just sit there then they have no place to take it. Depots maybe be full, more likely, they just can’t reach one. Build one within their controller’s range.