• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's not an expansion pack. CoN is "Svea Reike III" (or however it's spelled ;) ). That game is one that made Paradox huge in Sweden, it's basically a Pre-EU1 EU engine designed around Sweden's civil war.

It's been translated into English and is using the EU name so us dumb 'Mericans will buy it :D .

Also, it comes with a copy of EU2 1.07, so I'll be buying it anyway ;)

Duuk

The EU2 part of it does include EU2 1.07 but it also includes a few completed mods for EU2.
I beleive it will include the completed Vinland Scenario
not sure of the rest
I will be buying it just for that

Late,
Jester

AGC is another usermade mod to be included.
My question is if Paradox made any tweeks to these user made mods for release...:confused:

And don't forget Independent Europe Scenario...

Well, Paradox is silent, so are the rest of the guys....let's hope so:D

You guys do know this game has it's own forum right. ;)
I will help you find it. :)
*Moved

Originally posted by Duuk
It's not an expansion pack. CoN is "Svea Reike III" (or however it's spelled ;) ). That game is one that made Paradox huge in Sweden, it's basically a Pre-EU1 EU engine designed around Sweden's civil war.

It's been translated into English and is using the EU name so us dumb 'Mericans will buy it :D .

Also, it comes with a copy of EU2 1.07, so I'll be buying it anyway ;)

Duuk
Svea Rike III did come after EU (shortly), and uses part of its engine. SR III=COTN have a similar event system with that introduced in EU2, but is overall IMHO much more of a standrad RTS than either EU or EU2. More unit types, no attrition, certain buildings needed for certain troop types etc.

Not a bad game but not in the EU or HOI class.