Support for tablet versions of Leviathan: Warships? - Read here!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Hi!

The tablet versions of the game should require much less need for support as the deviations between tablets of the same model should be more or less none existent. But if you have any technical problems with your tablet version of Leviathan: Warships, feel free to post it here in the general section of these forums as we at the moment have no way of distributing CD keys when purchasing a tablet game.

Technical issues for PC/Mac version of the game will always be moved to the technical support forums and you will be required to register your CD key to access that part of the forum.

Best Regards
BjornB

*** IMPORTANT INFO, PATCH 1.1 FOR iOS/Android ***

Hi guys! Seems something got messed up when uploading the patch causing your tablet versions of the game to not update automaticallyCorrection: Appstore/Google Play won't notify you that there is an update available. You need to manually go to Appstore/Google Play, search for Leviathan: Warships and install to receive the update.

The old version is still playable, but you should update and multiplayer won't work if you try to play with someone on another version.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused..

Last edited:
First of all, i want to thank you for opening up a Subforum for us Tabletgamers :)

My Specs: Asus TF101G, an older Tegra 1 10,1" Tablet, running on Android ICS 4.0.3

My Problem: I cant get further than Mission 9 (defeating the Leviathan). After this, i get the Mission Record, then the "Victory"-Screen, and when im clicking "Done", the Game freezes, or, sometimes, shows me the credits screen.

I played it 3 times from Mission 1 to 9. 2 Times offline, the last time i started a game online.

Thx in Advance for any hint, and thank you for this really great Game. :)

First of all, i want to thank you for opening up a Subforum for us Tabletgamers :)

My Specs: Asus TF101G, an older Tegra 1 10,1" Tablet, running on Android ICS 4.0.3

My Problem: I cant get further than Mission 9 (defeating the Leviathan). After this, i get the Mission Record, then the "Victory"-Screen, and when im clicking "Done", the Game freezes, or, sometimes, shows me the credits screen.

I played it 3 times from Mission 1 to 9. 2 Times offline, the last time i started a game online.

Thx in Advance for any hint, and thank you for this really great Game. :)

Hey Eponra,

For support requests it's easier to create a separate thread, this makes it stand out more and less likely to be missed ;) I'll ask someone to split it from here so it's easier to follow.

In total there are 9 campaign missions. Further there are also 5 challenge missions that you can do and of course the multiplayer with other 'Admirals' that enable you to play these missions in coop, same as with the challenges and enables you to play another 2 Versus game-modes where you play against other players (Points and Assassination).

As for the game freezing at the end of mission 9, do you also have any other (similar) issues, or is this the only point where you get this issue? Also, have you rooted your tablet or is it using stock Android from the manufacturer?

Thx for the quick respond!

Then its not really a Bug, its a feature showing the Credits after Mission 9 ;-)
The last Mission Text on the Mission Sucess Screen let me getting the Conclusion
that there will be another Mission when im clicking on "Done".

It would be nice if you could get it to the developers, that it would be cool to have
a listing whats actually in the Game just in the Start of the Play Store, or to replace the
last Mission Screen with some lines that dont get you to the conclusion that there will be
Missions after Mission 9. :)

Anyway, yes the Tablet is rooted, and runs a slightly modified Original Rom, what means
that i cant say if the crash after Mission 9 is based on Leviathan or my actual Rom.
And it doesnt crashed any other time, even if i was running several threads/apps/games
together with Leviathan. ;-)

So i go on playing the challenge Missions.

Thx for your help!

*** IMPORTANT INFO, PATCH 1.1 FOR iOS/Android ***

Hi guys! Seems something got messed up when uploading the patch causing your tablet versions of the game to not update automatically Correction: Appstore/Google Play won't notify you that there is an update available. You need to manually go to Appstore/Google Play, search for Leviathan: Warships and install to receive the update.

The old version is still playable, but you should update and multiplayer won't work if you try to play with someone on another version.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Last edited: