Supplies for building rooms and foundations failing to spawn several times, happened at least twice already

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

iurirolho

Recruit
28 Badges
Sep 19, 2020
  • Surviving Mars
  • Island Bound
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka
Hello, first and foremost i am having a problem my current save has issues with delivery of construction-related items, like concrete and so on also any material that needs to be built has a change of failing to spawn then workers get stuck with waiting for deliveries saves have been attached for reference, i wonder if this is normal am not playing island map at all and only have clear for transfer dlc

Attachments

• prison architect saves 1.zip
    10 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
@Fifnaril Is this something you can look into? I referred this user here from Zendesk hoping for some real world input!

Hello, first and foremost i am having a problem my current save has issues with delivery of construction-related items, like concrete and so on also any material that needs to be built has a change of failing to spawn then workers get stuck with waiting for deliveries saves have been attached for reference, i wonder if this is normal am not playing island map at all and only have clear for transfer dlc
Hello!
Thank you for the save file! I will take a look and see if I can find what can be causing the issue and report this back to the team! =)

thx for looking into it, my experience with the product so far has been decent aside from bugs on almost on every prison did after timing with a dlc release or near a dlc release got buggy, atm am waiting on a fix before i keep working on my prison