• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lothos

HoI3 SF LUA Developer
181 Badges
Dec 16, 2002
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Galactic Assault
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Legio
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
Here you will find fixes that where put in real fast so you do not need to wait for a new patch. All you need to do is download the file and place it in the directory specified.

Super AI Bundle 1.3 Hot fixes

Not Fixes at this time

Last edited:
Lothos said:
Here you will find fixes that where put in real fast so you do not need to wait for a new patch. All you need to do is download the file and place it in the directory specified.

Great idea, this is exactly what this forum and the mod itself needed. :)

Before I destory my directories, let me get how to fix it, I see all the events under (the fixed ones under the download) do I delete all the German events in the regular 1.2 and copy+paste the new ones?

Omni said:
Just cut, then paste in specified directory. Will ask you to overwrite, click yes! :)

What I did is that I deleted all the events in the regular 1.2 and copy + pasted all the events in the download (which look like all the events anway with the correction of the doctrine bug) I didn't get a "Ok" to overwrite but the events still work.

Lothos said:
Easier to just overwrite the file with the hot fix one.

How do you do that exactly so I know for next time, and did my way work anyway? Sorry if I'm asking to much, but I'm willing to learn!

Lothos said:
go to the directory I mention at the hotfix then right click on the download and save it in that directory.

OOOOO I get it, I just tried your way and it worked. Thank you :D

Do I need these?

Lothos said:

Super AI Bundle 1.2 Hot fixes

Fix for Russia DOWing Germany after forced peace
after GER makes peace with SOV, USSR is still having nat core cliams on ukraine, baltic and so on. AI is then DOWing baltic state and Germany as a consequence. The fix is to remove core provinces in the peace events.

Directory: SuperAIBundle\scenarios\World_War_II_36-48\New_Order
Patch: Download

German OOB Fix
Germany infantry unit starts in the Rhine. When a human player is playing Germany it will cause the Occupation of the Rhine event to fire off immediately. This changes the starting hex of the unit that was in the Rhine.

Directory: SuperAIBundle\scenarios\World_War_II_36-48\Map

Munich Treaty Fix
This is to resolve the issue of Germany not getting all the techs they should from the Munich Treaty. Download this file and place it into the directory below.

Directory: SuperAIBundle\scenarios\World_War_II_36-48\Germany

I'm getting ready to play my first game of Super AI bundle (I really hope it presents a reasonable SP challenge, CORE sure didn't) and I want to know before I start, should I download and install all these files right away, before I begin a game (I'm going to play as UK this game) or only in response to specific occurences.

Thanks,

Chris

If anyone can help me that would be great. I'm playing as Germany, and i've forged the unholy alliance with the USA, Brazil, Argentina, all the Middle East Port, China, and many other. I'm at war against Japan, ive come to apoint where I just annexed teh netherlands after lading invasion trrops in Indonesia. Guess what the computer did, an event occured giving all my hard won islands to the japs.

How can I fix this and any other event problems with this scenario?

Im running v1.3 of the super ai bundle with the time mod as suggested, and I have the latest patch for HOI itself.

Thanks,

Ed

eatst14 said:
If anyone can help me that would be great. I'm playing as Germany, and i've forged the unholy alliance with the USA, Brazil, Argentina, all the Middle East Port, China, and many other. I'm at war against Japan, ive come to apoint where I just annexed teh netherlands after lading invasion trrops in Indonesia. Guess what the computer did, an event occured giving all my hard won islands to the japs.

How can I fix this and any other event problems with this scenario?

Im running v1.3 of the super ai bundle with the time mod as suggested, and I have the latest patch for HOI itself.

Thanks,

Ed

Hopefully you have a auto-save game to fall back on before the event triggered,look into the super ai event files,in the german file to find and disable the event... :)