• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lothos said:
When I changed providers from Comcast to Verizon I forgot to pull the file. If anyone has it please send it to me at shadowdm@verizon.net
I have it but its 22.6mb so its to big for me to email? I could unpack it and send it to you in parts if you like??But then it wouldnt have the auto installer??

Dr

Lothos said:
use Winrar to compress it again and have it break it up in parts using WinRar. That way it keeps the intaller.

sorry really unsure how to do this as i tried already before i posted.

1. It is in a winrar pack already and it wont compress again as its already in a pack?
2. If you unpack from that it it is still in one folder using the super ai icon.If i pack it in rar it is still 22mb
3. I can unpack it all to a folder on desktop and rar the parts and folders and then send it to you but it wont be in one pack with the super ai icon/I think you could then put it back together again in one folder,but i am unsure whether the installer would work or be included.

Sorry to be a idiot ,but if you can give me the idiots guide of how to do this the way you want i will try again and send it to you:confused:

Dr

Lothos said:
That was SUper AI 1.3 for CORE which was also lost. What I am looking for is Super AI Bundle which was a stand alone mod.
Super ai for CORE?Was that included in with the CORE Mod??

I do have the Super AI Bundle v1.3 you want ,but i still couldn't work out how to double winrar it :eek:o .
So i have PM'ed Christian at Stony over Xmas asking if i can upload it there and i am waiting for answer still,it used to be available long ago there so it should be alright to add it to the downloads section.If Doomtrader hasn't got it i will get on the case and ask again.

Dr

Lothos said:
Does not appear so, realy wish someone had it :(

I have tried repeatedly to upload it in the downloads section at stony and asked perrmission but its just not working, i will send the mods some more PMs .
As stated before i do have it, its 22.6mb and its to big to email and to big to add as an attachment.It is a auto installer inside a .rar file and i cant compress it anymore,maybe because i have a free version of winrar?I can install it to a empty folder and then break it into parts to email but then the installers gone.

I am stumped i havnt stopped trying and i will contact the stony admins again.

doc.gif

Lothos said:
use winrar to split it up then send it to me in 7meg pieces.
Ok,it got really confusing though and once unpacked it was massive.Hmmmm i am tearing my hair our now.(i think having flu at the moment does not help)

Ok i have had a clear thought i am going to try to join the file share thing that Radek_S-ki used for the little ai pack.

Edit.Ok its hosted now hope it works it was a pain in the arse,the net kept going down and this has taken all bloody afternoon .I couldn't even register properly and i wont bother to now, its there and thats it as much as i can do.

doc.gif

Last edited:
super ai for core?

Lothos said:
Thats the one for CORE again, looking for Super AI Bundle.

:confused:

Hi Lothos

long time lurker, first time poster.

I did not realise there was a super ai for core. Should it work
with .91? Does anyone know what it does with the core version.
I have played a lot of core, and if it adds to it, I'd like to apply it.

cheers MonashPI

Lothos said:
Someone sent me the Super AI Bundle file and I posted it on the TRP website.

Super AI for CORE only works with CORE 0.64 for HoI 1

Thanks for the quick response Lothos

Yes, I grabbed the super ai bundle, have not set it up yet...
but was intrigued by the other.. not something I can use it seems
Oh well, (got plenty of stuff to apply to Hoi 1 to keep me occupied)

cheers M