"Sunflower" (patch 1.2) released! [checksum: bb23]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any news on the broken naval range?

Reading this, I think P'dox had as mich fun writing the patch notes as actually playing...

Reactions:
Out of curiosity, how come you cannot adjust the relative power of the other starting majors( UK, Japan or USA)?
You could in the beta patch, i'm assuming you still can but the description here is incomplete
yeah just missing info you can tweak those too

What is the difference with beta?
Thanks. Anything changed since the beta?
thats the difference to beta. we fixed the naval ranges

Reactions:

I just fired it up, naval rangers are quite large, so they've definitely changed from the most recent beta patch. Perhaps a tad too large, but much safer to err on that side for the full release than the "Kriegsmarine can't make it to the other end of the English Channel" with the bug that popped up in the beta.

Edit: Ninja'd by Podcat :).

I just fired it up, naval rangers are quite large, so they've definitely changed from the most recent beta patch. Perhaps a tad too large, but much safer to err on that side for the full release than the "Kriegsmarine can't make it to the other end of the English Channel" with the bug that popped up in the beta.

Edit: Ninja'd by Podcat :).
How do they compare to the pre-patch levels?

Hmm, Hitler is black for me, it bothers me, I am not German.

Reactions:
How do they compare to the pre-patch levels?

I'm afraid my memory's not up to reliably reporting on that (and I'm about to go to bed now, don't have time to revert back to 1.1 and download that without messing with my beauty sleep :p). My gut feeling is a bit larger, but my head's pretty woozy, so could be similar. I'd be surprised if smaller.

Edit: Not large enough to create serious gameplay issues though, and not necessarily implausibly large either. Balancing ranges takes a lot of work, and it looks like a result that would be well within a normal 'range' :).

I'm afraid my memory's not up to reliably reporting on that (and I'm about to go to bed now, don't have time to revert back to 1.1 and download that without messing with my beauty sleep :p). My gut feeling is a bit larger, but my head's pretty woozy, so could be similar. I'd be surprised if smaller.
No worries. I'm just being lazy. I can check when I get back from work.

Edit: Not large enough to create serious gameplay issues though, and not necessarily implausibly large either. Balancing ranges takes a lot of work, and it looks like a result that would be well within a normal 'range' :).
is actually slightly shorter. but not by much

Reactions:
is actually slightly shorter. but not by much

Cheers for the lowdown :). Just goes to show that I may be off on ranges, but I'm spot on for being aware that I'm off my face :confused:.

Edit: I'd be curious as to how changing that define from 15.92 to 0.12 resulted in it being slightly shorter (ie, I'm curious what else changed), but only if an easy story to tell :).

Was curious to see the fascist Palestine portrait listed in the changelog but it doesn't seem to be in the game. The portrait when the ideology changes is the same one that Iraq starts with.

Reactions:

Saw someone else reporting the same thing. That is strange. If it was a widespread issue it should be very apparent. Could you try verifying your game cache etc?

Reactions:
Keep up the good work. :)

TxVPDJy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: