"Sunflower" (patch 1.2) released! [checksum: bb23]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I did. I don't really care about a flag on the launcher as their are more important things to change. However, it is a bit weird not to split it with the UK flag as it looks dodgy. ^_^
Then you got me! Since it was your first post & the way you used it (many youth today think America is bad for many reasons) I thought you were serious.

PLEASE FIX THE BRITISH FOCUS TREE:

Encourage Fascism in 'Coerce' options, and add options to reclaim Ireland, the US and annex Canada, South Africa, Australia, India and New Zealand.

Reactions:
They need to ass focus for major who change ideology.

If french go fascist he can claim Quebec, Wallonie or other French speaker land.
For Uk: Annex Canada, Australia ect and add claim for Ireland and Thirteen Colonies and Normandy.

For Germany and Japan if they go democracy an appeasement or reconciliation focus so they don't restart a war if they loose.

Reactions:
We don't recognize Alaska and Hawaii! No, but serious. I personally don't know if intended or not. But since this was the flag during WW2 it might very well be.

Wow... First I would like to ask where I speak of the English flag? I Said SWEnglish flag. In Sweden we have an expression for poor English called "Svengelska" (literally Swenglish). It was a joke. And if you analyze the English language in the game, you'll probably find that it is more American English than British that is being used.

Flags are srs business, you should now this by now. :Do_O

Reactions:
Okay, since the 1.2 beta patch is out my gaming experience in HOI 4 is level awesome. If you now add some more depth here and there in some DLC I am more than confident that I will put a tremendous amount of hours into it :)

However some weird stuff happened during a naval invasion. I sadly have no savegame of it (Ironman, cloud), but I try do describe. I made a nav Invasion from Italy (I was germany, Italy in axis) to albania (greek hands) the planning took place, the invasion started. I drove the greeks out of the harbor tile and my troops started moving into it. While they were moving a greek tank Div. moved from south into the tile where i was also moving (invading) to and arrived there before me. I thought now I would have to battle that tanks, but my 8! Divisions just vanished without any note and the commander was back in the pool.

Don't know if bug or wad, but it felt strange ... had somebody else a similar experience?

Reactions:
Have you guys thought about adding more National focuses tree, that are made by moders? For Example Better Canada, Czechoslovakia Expanded (Nation Focus + Historical Information Mod), Gud, Konge og Fædreland - a National Focus mod for Denmark, Lords of Winter - Finland Focuses, Minor Nation Sprites (tech trees icons and names for some countires), National Focus Project (Focus tree for Canada, Swede, Persia, Greec, Yugoslavia, Australia, Netherlands and China), Portugal Total Rework, Romania - The Turning Point, Star and Crescent, Viva España - A National Focus and Overhaul Mod for Spain. Please, It could improve gameplay so much.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739923367

I understand from a general interest point of view, but are there also gameplay reasons you would like to see it? See how much disbanding would give?

The game feels more superficial by not having this.

By having the numbers of soldiers in divisions we selected, we can just appropriately how much is enough to place in certain areas. It helps to estimate quickly if your army is getting large enough and how much of your manpower you may lose in an operation. Disbanding giving back is also useful.

Not having this is like only having regiments without numbers in EU4.

Reactions:
I hope devs see this !

Big concern with patch 1.2.

I Germany, all is well, and I USSR attacking Poland.
It puts a little longer than expected, meanwhile, the USSR broke his pact of aggression but does nothing against me.

The USSR helps me in the invasion, it takes Warsaw and Gdansk.

End of the war against Poland, who wonder if I'm still ok to share the country in two, which I accept as agreed.

1 month after, suddenly, the retreating Russian troops, a Polish state is created in the vacuum left by the Soviets, Poland asks me to sign a non-aggression pact, I accept, and, by magic, Poland disappears, and the Soviets back in the positions disappeared, and thereby creates a united front!

Will the next patch focus on diplomacy? I always see fascist countries join Axis even if germany has capitulated, It's not like Italy has created a fascist faction ....