• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oh look mr italy, thanks to who we lost over 2 hours of game session.

tension mounting pre war, even in the east, as Germany threatined to attack poor old Soviet Union. I thought he was bluffing, because 1) Vichy wouldnt fire 2) bitter peace wouldnt fire. But I was still really nervous PawnQ thought for sure he was going to attack and wanted to say something to him to show strength but I just told him to be quite because I didnt really think Kuciek would attack unless he got pissed off. We were both relieved when Molotov-VR fired in august 24th.

Poland held out much longer than expected do to poor play by Germany its now october 6th and still no attack on France and may be very risky to attack them this late, as France only has to hold for a couple of weeks, we'll see next session.

not the first time it happens that the fleet is gone. This may be caused by a stupid AI, which also allows you to move and fight for my fleet? With regard to the USSR is no need to hide the attack was planned in the spring of 1940 after the occupation of France, to my surprise Manstein wrote to me that the USSR has suddenly 40 div, and it attacked me as soon as possible (as I did not know?)

Silver when it comes to your industry is as fast as you produce an army so quickly destroy it my Luftwaffe - Good luck ...

heh give him a break guys, hes using a translator to post english here. At least he is trying.

Ok Kuciek, the only thing I can think of as being a neutral solution after talking with UK.

I can load up the September Autosave to grab your Sub Fleet (you can tell me which one it is) and I can edit them into the new save.

However talking to UK, he was persuing your fleet and it would of resulted in yet another battle, so heres what im thinking.

I can move your fleet back into a port of your choosing, however due to the damage incurred so far and the fact your out of org and would likely suffer greatly in the impending battles to withdraw, I can put your Subs at 33% Strength and 0% org in port. Thus saving your entire fleet and allowing them to be able to recoup.

Is that satisfactory?

A very enjoyable game for me so far. Since it is my first online game I am very happy with that.

I was really pushing Kuciek to attack right after Poland(that USSR ic-spam in my belief had to be punished), but he chosed otherwise, hope he made the right choice.

Manstein, am I now a permanent Italy player since that Italy didnt show up quiet some time. Speking of Italy that country is a mess. Just to many players played with her.

CG, how did you manage to get so many fighters and 180-ic. I played as UK single test games and no where near. I think you must be low on res.(trading evrything for supplies), but that can't cut it. So ppl level with me...

HOW MANY SUPPLEIS DOES ''BIG BROTHER'' SHIP ACROSS THE ANTLANTIC?!!!:D

I remember that the sub had 2600-2700/3000 Strength and exhausted org - sink: 2 TP from Canada and very hurt British home fleet (sinking 1 ship)

then I can move that sub fleet from the September 39 save and move them to our most recent save, so the results of what they did (Kill 2 TP's) remain.

I only need to know where in port you want me to place them

A very enjoyable game for me so far. Since it is my first online game I am very happy with that.

I was really pushing Kuciek to attack right after Poland(that USSR ic-spam in my belief had to be punished), but he chosed otherwise, hope he made the right choice.

Manstein, am I now a permanent Italy player since that Italy didnt show up quiet some time. Speking of Italy that country is a mess. Just to many players played with her.

CG, how did you manage to get so many fighters and 180-ic. I played as UK single test games and no where near. I think you must be low on res.(trading evrything for supplies), but that can't cut it. So ppl level with me...

What ever is needed

CG is one of the most proffesional hoi2 players ever he virtually knows everything there is to know about hoi2 and even more! :rofl:

I remember that the sub had 2600-2700/3000 Strength and exhausted org - sink: 2 TP from Canada and very hurt British home fleet (sinking 1 ship)

u killed 1 ship, didnt touch anything else pretty much. I also remember that some of your subs had 75% strenght and some 3 or 4 were as low as 50%. Getting them back in almost perfect shape is a no no