• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could you tell me also how to add it to my "For the Glory" folder?

Use a file archiving program to extract the files from the SGLv005.rar file, then copy the extracted files. Open your "For the Glory" folder, then open the "Mods" folder inside it and paste the extracted files there.

EDIT:
Eraclio said:
Ok, I do it in the next days... could you try to walk on Great Britain?

I tried it, and it worked, but it looks like many of the army position coordinates are in the wrong places. Quite a few of them right now are in the water:

SGLBritainTest.png

Last edited:
Thank you Eraclio! Downloaded.
Could you tell me also how to add it to my "For the Glory" folder?
Thank you again!

->

Use a file archiving program to extract the files from the SGLv005.rar file, then copy the extracted files. Open your "For the Glory" folder, then open the "Mods" folder inside it and paste the extracted files there.

EDIT:

I tried it, and it worked, but it looks like many of the army position coordinates are in the wrong places. Quite a few of them right now are in the water:

Well, this was the only way to make all soldiers not overlapped when they fight, as you can see in the last icon position image

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...m-Locorumque&p=11912383&posted=1#post11912383

Could someone make the list of whole cities in Asia and Africa? So I can continue the map...

I've finished all african and asian lakes and river . Now I'm doing asian and african provinces

EDIT: please, none do asian and african provinces? Please, I would like to finish the map this year!

Last edited:
I don't possess such knowledge so I can only "google" for sources or search in my library (when I have time).

Can you share the exact settings of the shading layer? I would be interested to use your settings for the PV map.

I don't possess such knowledge so I can only "google" for sources or search in my library (when I have time).

Can you share the exact settings of the shading layer? I would be interested to use your settings for the PV map.

Gradient tool with radial gradient, then blur 20.

Please, do asian and african lists.:eek:o

I had just tried it out... The game crashed very fast. Byzantium have wrong sprites, the button for Hunt Rebels have strange name. A lot of things need to be tweaked but the map looks promising. If anything occurs I can help you with testing. :)

PS: I had not mentioned that the borders of the countries and the countries at all are not very correct and the selection menu is worth nothing at the moment. But I done this because I know that the map is still in alpha stage of development. ;)