• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GRiiM Legend

Recruit
Nov 27, 2021
Love the game but I have a couple of suggestions.

1. Only being able to have 3 games saved at a time..why is there a limit? I like trying all the different players but have to choose one to delete every time I start a new game.

2. Not being able to pick your starting location. I try to make it historically correct. Like the Genna Family was in Little Italy..so I have spent over an hour before just starting new games over and over until I get the starting location I want. Then, when I finally do get it, the neighboring boss will make no sense. For example, say you are playing as Sai Wing Mock and start 10 new games and finally get Chinatown. Then find out your neighbor is The Northside Mob..that makes no sense.

I think a Custom Game option would be awesome. Make it so you can pick where you start and where each of your opposing bosses start.

3. The new update removed the alcohol demand thing, which I am disappointed about. I think the system was really interesting before, and made more sense to me than this. I like the whole idea that a precinct with lots of customers and is “booming” would want higher end alcohol, whereas one speakeasy in Municipal Pier would not care.

4. The last one kind of ties in to this, as in locations on the map. I’ll use Sai Wing Mock as an example again. You are a Chinese gang leader, in Chinatown, and all over your Brewery workers are Irish lol. I think depending on your gang, the workers should match. I know that’s probably a lot of work for a small detail, but it would just be a fine touch that would be awesome. I also think Gang specific Black Book pages would be cool, but would require a lot more monsters.

Hey, if you read this far, I appreciate your time. Take it easy.

GRiiM

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Love the game but I have a couple of suggestions.

1. Only being able to have 3 games saved at a time..why is there a limit? I like trying all the different players but have to choose one to delete every time I start a new game.

2. Not being able to pick your starting location. I try to make it historically correct. Like the Genna Family was in Little Italy..so I have spent over an hour before just starting new games over and over until I get the starting location I want. Then, when I finally do get it, the neighboring boss will make no sense. For example, say you are playing as Sai Wing Mock and start 10 new games and finally get Chinatown. Then find out your neighbor is The Northside Mob..that makes no sense.

I think a Custom Game option would be awesome. Make it so you can pick where you start and where each of your opposing bosses start.

3. The new update removed the alcohol demand thing, which I am disappointed about. I think the system was really interesting before, and made more sense to me than this. I like the whole idea that a precinct with lots of customers and is “booming” would want higher end alcohol, whereas one speakeasy in Municipal Pier would not care.

4. The last one kind of ties in to this, as in locations on the map. I’ll use Sai Wing Mock as an example again. You are a Chinese gang leader, in Chinatown, and all over your Brewery workers are Irish lol. I think depending on your gang, the workers should match. I know that’s probably a lot of work for a small detail, but it would just be a fine touch that would be awesome. I also think Gang specific Black Book pages would be cool, but would require a lot more monsters.

Hey, if you read this far, I appreciate your time. Take it easy.

GRiiM
Should Daniel Jackson have all black guards too? Jk Lol but I agree