• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could Dragonblood trait be added to the descendants of Reman Cyrodiil? I don't mind Bloodline Activity conditions in general, but I doubt Amulet of Kings would doubt whether someone claiming the blood of Reman Cyrodiil would be Imperial or Redguard, and yet - because of bloodline activity conditions - it somehow does.

I'm not quite sure if this is an unreasonable thing to ask, or if it's not within the mod's perspective, if so feel free to disregard.

There is a fan made race called the Echmer that reside on Yneslea (one of the island chains north of Akavir) and since most of the Akaviri lore in-game is fuzzy, it wouldn't be too out of place. Plus I think a race of bat people would spice up the diversity a little, especially if the "sub-species" were involved.

Regards, BhutanBoi

Reactions:
If they live underground and are rare, as google seems to say. Sounds like they'd be falmer/goblin/bandit style events when you own yneslea provinces and have problems rather than a species?

If they live underground and are rare, as google seems to say. Sounds like they'd be falmer/goblin/bandit style events when you own yneslea provinces and have problems rather than a species?

After reading the Definitive Guide on the Echmer, I could see them just being a reskinned Dwemer race (In terms of their buildings, plus their names are likely Dwemer inspired so you could get away with just taking the Dwemer name list). Since they're basically a reverse version of the Falmer, being brought by the Dwemer from non-sentience to sentience, and what with the fact they inherited much from their Dwemer overlords including how to maintain the Dwemer tech they were left.

Plus they even have unique faith that is decently written, I'd love them to be in, but I understand why they wouldn't be since they're just a fanmade race and not from the lore at all.

Could you please fix confirmation succession so that spouses are only valid choices if the ruler has no legitimate children? As it stands it tends to easily screw the player over because of the AI randomly voting for a spouse instead of the proper heir.

Way to keep society buildings after ruler death, or at least, a way for Nords to restore the Tongues as a part of their armies without having to force each heir to join the greybeards.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Way to keep society buildings after ruler death, or at least, a way for Nords to restore the Tongues as a part of their armies without having to force each heir to join the greybeards.
it could be, either/or be a member OR have the province modifier and then have a province modifier?

I know that for artifacts, you can set conditions so that some of them are only active when certain conditions are met (religion, culture, stat levels, etc.). Would it be possible to do something similar for improvements along those lines, so that they still exist but only give their bonuses to title holders who are members of certain societies?

Is there ever thought to use a modified version of the Decadence system for the Altmers?
Or maybe only when fanatic Thalmor take over.
They are quite obsessed with purity, I think a modified version of the decadence system can reflect that well.

• 1Like
Reactions:
May I suggest a little tweak to the current slavery system in the SVN? When you are raided for slaves, and you capture the slavers, you have either three options (if you, yourself, legalized slavery) or two options (if you didn't). The three options are to enslave the pirates and sell them (reserved to slavers, 10 gold), hire them (25 flat gold cost, +25% galleys, +1 revolt risk) or execute them (50 prestige, but risk around 11% chance of getting cruel). This creates a very silly situation, in my opinion, which is that if you follow a slaver policy, you can safely play a good guy without extra cost as you can simply choose the 10 gold option, and that's it, whereas if you are not a slaver you have to choose between eventually becoming cruel (which will happen, as right now the slave raid event is quite common) or having to spend regularly 25 gold AFTER you have been raided. Isn't it a little bit contradictory that it's easier to avoid a bad trait as cruel by being a slaver? And furthermore, isn't it a little bit unfair that there is no other option like imprisoning them if you don't want to be cruel? Or maybe another option is removing the chance to become cruel since they are pirates, they raided your coast and it's a normal punishment to be executed when attacking lands. You can execute courtiers and simply lose favour but killing pirates that tried to sack your cities and enslave your people make you cruel!

Could you please fix confirmation succession so that spouses are only valid choices if the ruler has no legitimate children? As it stands it tends to easily screw the player over because of the AI randomly voting for a spouse instead of the proper heir.
I prefer it how it is?

Fine enough letting them vote for the spouse whenever, but like that counting as a non-dynastic heir that ends the game is pretty bad. I think it should be like the spouse gets the top title, but lower titles pass on to children so you get to keep playing

Hello everyone I just wanted to leave some suggestions about daedra ardor system as I haven't messed with daedra in a while but with the option to destroy mundus in the game I wanted to go down that route. I also decided on starting a daedric invasionin the past I got 25000 points wasn't to terrible took a while to get to the point of doing it however when I got their its was great and worth it however I tried it again and I found mostly because of a new ardor cap which is 400 that its is terrible slow in the game overall it still is the same steal artifacts and eventually you get to the point of the invasion however because of the cap I believe it to be ridiculous mostly because in game time it takes about the same amount of time I'm already very rich and can steal as many artifacts as I need however it know just takes more real life time which is horrible I think. And combined with the fact that it makes little sense that a random artifact you can get from a guild and a set of dragonscale armor are worth the same. The old system was better as if you had higher quality items you got more points. it just made it easier while still making sense. I think it probably shouldn't be changed back to the old system completely as it was maybe was a bit to easy. However it needs a rework and rebalance because at the moment it feels way to slow like someone said it way to easy to do this and then they cranked the difficulty up to 11 you know. But these are just my thought what do you guys think also if you haven't done a daedric invasion it is really cool overall and I really recommend everything about this mod is awesome I just feel this needs some balancing on this side of things.

P.S. sorry about typos or bad English/grammar

Ardor from artefacts already scales with quality. Certain factors, such as whether you stole the artefact or if it is perishable (such as mounts and pets) greatly reduce ardor gain

Reactions: