• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could there be a single living member of the various extinct bloodlines at each bookmark so both the effort the devs put into the bloodline is not wasted, but also so I can have Ysgramor's long lost decendent purge all mer from Tamrial?
Some historical bloodlines might get available/claimable in the future, but not like this.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, haven't read through all 115 pages of the thread, but the free single-county conquest CBs being available seemingly for everyone, at least in Interregnum (haven't played the other timezones) cuts out a lot of the CK2 maneuvering and lets me blob against the AI very easily.

Maybe dagoth ur could have crusade mechanics, as the whole he wants to build a giant robot and conquer the world thing could equal his religion wanting to conquer the world for him so crusade mechanics?

We don't know how Dagoth Ur will be handled yet, and we have 700 years of history to cover until he becomes relevant

Maybe dagoth ur could have crusade mechanics, as the whole he wants to build a giant robot and conquer the world thing could equal his religion wanting to conquer the world for him so crusade mechanics?
Given that the tribunal are offmap powers I simply thought that Dagoth ur would make sense as another one. Since there are daedric invasions, having a Sixth House invasion seemed like a good fit. You'd have to control the south of Vvardenfell though to take control of the ghostgate. The player could use offmap currency to cause Ash Storms that cause diseases and turns people into ash creatures. Another option is to get turned into an Ascended Sleeper or Ash Vampire.

I'd be all for crusades but Dagoth Urs forces didn't do that sort of thing in the lore. They were more like subversive cults and random people being turned into lunatics. His goals seemed more like world domination than simple land claiming via crusades.

We don't know how Dagoth Ur will be handled yet, and we have 700 years of history to cover until he becomes relevant
2E 828 Tiber Septim is born
2E 882 Dagoth Ur and the Ash Vampires awaken in Morrowind

Tiber Septim is already in the game and Dagoth Ur awakens not long after that. I've run through plenty of games where Hjalti appears and starts conquering the continent and gone past the point where Dagoth Ur was supposed to awaken. The events of Morrowind aren't the only time Dagoth Ur is active in the setting. It is simply the period in which he is MOST active.

Will they ever add in the option to create titular kingdoms and let them de jure drift counties, duchies, kingdoms and so on. Or even allow the titular kingdoms to de jure drift into the empires they're in.

Like for me i created the nordic empire. Gave out the Atmoran and solstheim kingdom titles to my merchant vassals, and i keep the Skyrim kingdom title and nordic empire title. But i can't create the titular titles of the rift, winterhold or whiterun to give out to vassals to offset the amount of vassals i gotta manage or give out my kingdom title and have a negative modifer with my vassal. But only have to mange 3 vassals rather 20+ vassals alone in Skyrim ( don't want that) As i much rather mange 8 kings/queens than give it out my kingdom title and have a huge penatly for their desire to own 5 de jure counties, or have 20+ vassals and have so many people to mirco mange and keep happy.

As i am trying to keep the areas based on the culture, like reachmen are in the reach and nords everywhere else and Atmoran's (Me) are in windhelm

titular kingdoms and let them de jure drift counties, duchies, kingdoms and so on.
Pretty sure de jure drift is either on or off in the whole mod for titular titles and that cant be changed ingame, you would have to edit your copy/make a submod.

You are probably in the minority in wanting drifting to occur, I think the majority of people would rather not end up with high kingdoms being taken apart by the titular titles.

Pretty sure de jure drift is either on or off in the whole mod for titular titles and that cant be changed ingame, you would have to edit your copy/make a submod.

You are probably in the minority in wanting drifting to occur, I think the majority of people would rather not end up with high kingdoms being taken apart by the titular titles.
The de jure setup being the way it is also helps greatly with the AI being able to drive their expansion (compare how the AI expands now to how they did when the many titular kingdoms were de jure) and is used under the hood in various systems, such as the Elder Council and empire creation

Reactions:
The de jure setup being the way it is also helps greatly with the AI being able to drive their expansion (compare how the AI expands now to how they did when the many titular kingdoms were de jure) and is used under the hood in various systems, such as the Elder Council and empire creation
Ideally the mod would need another tier of title between province and duchy, but the current setup is as good as we're going to get with what we can work with.

Mine is always on. The only thing i ever turn off is release prisoners when i torture them or something.

And i maybe in the minority but still having 27 vassal all dukes/dutches under me as a emperor/empress is not really smart in my opinion. I can under stand making it so the Ai expands, but you own the lands i have all of skyrim then those titular titles should be able to be made and given out to help negate so many vassals.

This needs to be a option at the start that the team should consider to allow it or not so the player can decide how they want the Ai to act and expand. I can't keep my vassals happy cause there is to many to handle. If the mod is ever updated im backing my modded files so i can contiune to use it like how i like it.

Reactions:
And i maybe in the minority but still having 27 vassal all dukes/dutches under me as a emperor/empress is not really smart in my opinion
Player vassal management in EK has long been handled by consolidating titles among a smaller number of superdukes/kings (e.g. the 8 counts of Cyrodiil, the 9 jarls of Skyrim)

Reactions:
So, here is my suggestion:
Make every Daedric Cult have a religious head, an empire tier Title like you already have, and instead of some rando mortal, the Head is the Daedric Prince themselves (Theocracy gov so it can't be played) and reducing them to only having two traits:
"Daedra" which makes them immortal, infertile, and unkillable (inmune to all magic, disease and any other trait/rng/plot/event that could possibly kill them)
and then a "Prince of X" trait specific to each prince that condenses their powers and personality into a single trait, and have it so that if they ever get any other trait, they lose it, sadly you could only make them as old as the in-game year 1 allows, but oh well, guess "ageless" isn't a thing with ck2 chars
then, make all of their "Courts" (AKA their realms of oblivion) be in a tiny island called "Oblivion" that is inaccessible by any means, instead of the random yokudan isle most daedric cults are located on right now
this would allow for
1: Daedric religions being able to ask for "Favours" from their actual prince
2: the prince can have an opinion rating of every one of their followers, so if the follower pisses off the prince or otherwise disrespects the teachings, theres a way to keep track of it, and possibly have consequences for it
3: Molag Bal and Mehrunes Dagon can have Mongol/Seljuk like "horde" events where the actual prince, ruling their actual realm of oblivion attacks The owner of the Imperial Isle (or some random Unlucky fellow in Cyrodil)
4: maybe a chance of something similar for the Dragon cult, but with alduin at the head of the Cult (Dragon Crisis Wink Wink)
ofc that would all be easier to do had paradox made the off-map power mechanich from jade dragon moddable but i digress

So, here is my suggestion:
Make every Daedric Cult have a religious head, an empire tier Title like you already have, and instead of some rando mortal, the Head is the Daedric Prince themselves (Theocracy gov so it can't be played) and reducing them to only having two traits:
"Daedra" which makes them immortal, infertile, and unkillable (inmune to all magic, disease and any other trait/rng/plot/event that could possibly kill them)
and then a "Prince of X" trait specific to each prince that condenses their powers and personality into a single trait, and have it so that if they ever get any other trait, they lose it, sadly you could only make them as old as the in-game year 1 allows, but oh well, guess "ageless" isn't a thing with ck2 chars
then, make all of their "Courts" (AKA their realms of oblivion) be in a tiny island called "Oblivion" that is inaccessible by any means, instead of the random yokudan isle most daedric cults are located on right now
this would allow for
1: Daedric religions being able to ask for "Favours" from their actual prince
2: the prince can have an opinion rating of every one of their followers, so if the follower pisses off the prince or otherwise disrespects the teachings, theres a way to keep track of it, and possibly have consequences for it
3: Molag Bal and Mehrunes Dagon can have Mongol/Seljuk like "horde" events where the actual prince, ruling their actual realm of oblivion attacks The owner of the Imperial Isle (or some random Unlucky fellow in Cyrodil)
4: maybe a chance of something similar for the Dragon cult, but with alduin at the head of the Cult (Dragon Crisis Wink Wink)
ofc that would all be easier to do had paradox made the off-map power mechanich from jade dragon moddable but i digress
For those with Jade Dragon, Daedric Princes are already represented as offmap powers

Reactions: