• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(508508)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jun 15, 2012
  • Leviathan: Warships
I played Frozen Synapse a lot. Similar kind of thing turn based all saved on the server etc. Anywho, Mode7 added a nice little feature for me so all current new turns get saved to a text file. This allowed me to create a little app that alerted people of a new turn (By checking for updates to that text file). Also had a boss mode so it wasn't obvious at work what the popup was for.

Any chance either you guys can add in tray notification's on new turns/invites etc or at least give us an output to a file so we can make something else to do it. The people I will be playing this with will not be sat there playing all the time. We'll most likely be playing with a 1 day turn timer so it's whenever we have spare time then take a turn. This would be perfect for us and other players who only play casually like us.

Last edited: