**Suggestion thread:** What would you like to see in a patch 1.3?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The ability to create more ranks for the generals and also to control the growth rate of experience of each rank.
Also a new logistical system and tie up the reinforcement time with the distance of the division from the capital.

Different river/lake textures.

EDIT:

Also, maybe some work on Austria-Hungary. I found it odd that I had an alternate history scenario where Serbia accepted the ultimatum and the war generally started at a later date, and where Germany only lost Alsace-Lorraine (even though the German AI seemed utterly lobotomized), yet Austria-Hungary and the countries that came from it ended up exactly like they did IOTL (sorry...exactly like they did historically).

Last edited:
The ability to create more ranks for the generals and also to control the growth rate of experience of each rank.
Also a new logistical system and tie up the reinforcement time with the distance of the division from the capital.

Maybe not distance away from the capital, but at least away from National/Core Owned territories.

More ranks? How exactly would that work?

For use as brigadier generals , naval captains (especially if the navy oobs contain every single ship instead of squadrons of destroyers etc) and air colonels..

Nice idea, but I think it might be difficult to implement.

It is not uncommon to see stupid and blatantly unrealistic AI Japan attacks on places like Kuwait, Panama etc. while important parts of DEI and the Malaya are still not under Japanese control. I know that the AI has unrestricted naval range and it will probably not be changed, but at least tell the AI to ignore such places when there are many other targets in near vicinity. Not only those strange attacks break the immersion, but they hamper the AI, too. In the worst cases the AI is repulsed, then reconquers the province, then loses it again etc., which means more wasted troops and more lost convoys...