I have to thumb-up all those. They're good ideas that aren't just "I want sharks with laser-beams on their head" kind of ideas.Sorry for shamelessly necroing this
As a person who likes it neat and tidy, what I wish for would be the following Features:
- Ability to sort your fleets, alphabetically / Point cost / number of ships as well as sorting your blueprints alphabetically, by heritage (Commonwealth, Elite, Marauder) and point cost
- Ability to rename fleets without having to create a new fleet
- Ability to rename blueprints without having to delete them and saving them under another name
- Ability to import your existing fleets to other Servers OR independance of fleets from servers (all fleets available on all servers).
- Indication whether a player in my friendslist already is in another game
- Indication how long a player has been inactive in a match (not having issued any commands to his fleet), perhaps with a forced autokick after a set amount of turns inactive
- Games which have not yet started and where the host is offline for more than a quarter of an hour getting purged from the Server
http://i.imgur.com/540dCtL.jpg game still open as of today, 27th of June 6:20 p.m. GMT+1
- A client-independant possibility to watch replays from all servers, e.g. as a browser plugin (for example to get my RL friends to watch my exploits, so that I can pull them into this game )
<to be continued>
I have to add I'd like to see way to add the ability to 'draw' on the map so you can coordinate with friends. At the least, be able to see each-others movement commands so you don't end up running others over, etc. Right now, it's hard to describe where to move when all I have is "over the water there, between the rock and the hard place."