• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

YertyL

Captain
19 Badges
Jun 9, 2016
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris
With B&B, launching rockets with drones is a regular occurrence. Currently they seem to take them from random places, even the underground, which can lead to unexpected empty drone hubs in the long run.

If rockets took drones from prefabs first, this would give the player a convenient way to make sure the number of hub drones is stable without checking every single one every time a rocket starts.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
100% needed in my veiw, i have gotten annoyed with them suddenly makeing drone hubs end up with 1 or so drones when i have 60 prefabs

personaly, i would say that except on asteroids they should only take from prefabs or drones that are assigned to them already

• 2Like
Reactions:
Oh yes, I love this idea. I hate the fact that they just steal them from my drone controllers so I have to wait for the rocket to come back and then manually reassign those drones back to their hubs.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: