• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cyjack

Second Lieutenant
22 Badges
Jul 30, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
Hi Guys. Thanks for taking a chance and making a game of this style.

One minor request. I was a bit disappointed that the available resolution selections seem so...sparse....on Win 7 with my nvidia card. The last Paradox game I bought (CK2) had many more options.

It would be fine except my monitor died this week, and my new one won't be here until next week at the earliest, and so I'm on an old 21 inch 4:3 backup CRT until it gets here. (My desk is buckling!). The game is essentially unplayable on those very few High res HD formats available.

So basically I'm asking you to spend resources to hotfix in an archaic lower end option (1600 by 1200 would be fine...I'd even take 1024x768. If 4:3 support is out of the question, how about just some lower rez HD aspects ratios? ...I can live with letterboxing as long as things aren't so tiny), all for just one person, so I can play the game I've been looking forward to before next week. That's reasonable, right?

*sigh* I had to ask.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hi, i am having issues with the resolution also. Before bothering anyone i did try googling answers or workarounds but it seems to be a common problem, that has been around for months and is yet to be fixed, people have handed in there specs in the relevent places, people have seen this information and still half a year later no fix. I preordered this game and at first the resolution issues make it unplayable, i was hoping after reinstalling it 6 months later this issue would be addressed.