• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(735351)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 7, 2013
  • Leviathan: Warships
I like what I'm seeing in this game, I would just like to see a little more. I have this for PC on Steam and would think the following rough ideas would improve the game.

- Aiming weapons
It would be great if unselected weapons did not disappear. I keep wanting to just drag every weapon icon out to my desired target, without having to reselect the ship.
Could the Fire / Hold Fire be toggled by tapping the weapon target icon? This would clean up the interface for tablet and pc users.
Maybe toggle through states, something like:
Drag to target
tap once toggle between hold / fire
tap twice to toggle between remove (lighten target icon, weapon will fire at will if set to fire otherwise will hold, but if I want to change my mind I can double tap it again to go back to target, if I leave it "removed" it will remove itself from the target the next round)

- Interface Text
Move it off the object. I understand for tablets there isn't much screen to work with, but maybe list object details at the top or bottom of the screen with the other information.

- Round Details
A combat log of any sort would be great. I love watching the battles play out, but I'd also like to see how much damage I'm actually doing and what I'm taking the most damage from. If not during the match, maybe after, so one can analyze the data.

- MP
Could email notifications be setup when inviting friends to games, turns are committed, etc ...? I'm not on the game all the time, but email is typically opened somewhere.

It's a great game and I can't wait to see where it goes.

I like what I'm seeing in this game, I would just like to see a little more. I have this for PC on Steam and would think the following rough ideas would improve the game.

- Aiming weapons
It would be great if unselected weapons did not disappear. I keep wanting to just drag every weapon icon out to my desired target, without having to reselect the ship.
Could the Fire / Hold Fire be toggled by tapping the weapon target icon? This would clean up the interface for tablet and pc users.
Maybe toggle through states, something like:
Drag to target
tap once toggle between hold / fire
tap twice to toggle between remove (lighten target icon, weapon will fire at will if set to fire otherwise will hold, but if I want to change my mind I can double tap it again to go back to target, if I leave it "removed" it will remove itself from the target the next round)

- Interface Text
Move it off the object. I understand for tablets there isn't much screen to work with, but maybe list object details at the top or bottom of the screen with the other information.

- Round Details
A combat log of any sort would be great. I love watching the battles play out, but I'd also like to see how much damage I'm actually doing and what I'm taking the most damage from. If not during the match, maybe after, so one can analyze the data.

- MP
Could email notifications be setup when inviting friends to games, turns are committed, etc ...? I'm not on the game all the time, but email is typically opened somewhere.

It's a great game and I can't wait to see where it goes.

We are looking into fixing it so dragging a weapon icon does not deselect the ship. We are also looking into further refining the flower menu in future patches. Your suggestion are noted.

A combat log was something we wanted to do, but never had the time to implement. Perhaps we'll get a chance to implement it in the future.

We have email notifications. Go into your profile and check "Receive email notifications?". You will receive mails when there is a new turn in-game and when you are invited to a game (when you are offline).

Thanks for your suggestions!